Global GT Next-Gen | Reshiram and johnboy WIN!!!

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,475 comments
Resh, can I sign a 3rd driver, as I won't be at all events probably. So Carbonox full time, and me and someone else sharing the 2nd Audi maybe?

Resh, can I sign a 3rd driver, as I won't be at all events probably. So Carbonox full time, and me and someone else sharing the 2nd Audi maybe?

I'll get you back on that.

Advertisement: Would anyone be interested in GT World Survival on my sig?

Resh, you do know the bonus token system is just giving me the incentive to skip Monaco? :D

Tried some different cars but my main issue is that I can't set up for the life of me. Retried the GT but went backwards on the setup and now can't get into the 33s. :crazy:

Can't seem to get a good compromise between low speed stability and high speed rotation.

Looks like I'll be sticking with the GT-R to be honest. :indiff:

Tried some different cars but my main issue is that I can't set up for the life of me. Retried the GT but went backwards on the setup and now can't get into the 33s. :crazy:

Can't seem to get a good compromise between low speed stability and high speed rotation.

Looks like I'll be sticking with the GT-R to be honest. :indiff:

Lol that sounds like me when I over practice and start trying too hard your not alone for sure.:lol:

Lol that sounds like me when I over practice and start trying too hard your not alone for sure.:lol:

Chances are that next time I get on I'll be magically faster, that's usually how it goes. :rolleyes:

Damn heat doesn't help either. :grumpy:

(I'm assuming people are setting their times on full fuel load and not being sneaky?)

Chances are that next time I get on I'll be magically faster, that's usually how it goes. :rolleyes:

Damn heat doesn't help either. :grumpy:

(I'm assuming people are setting their times on full fuel load and not being sneaky?)

Im with you on the heat bit!:ill::yuck: I don't think 33.8 in the Nissan was bad at all considering the length of the Fuji straight:tup: Could turn out to be a very good race car rather than a hot lapper.:)

Im with you on the heat bit!:ill::yuck: I don't think 33.8 in the Nissan was bad at all considering the length of the Fuji straight:tup: Could turn out to be a very good race car rather than a hot lapper.:)

Nissan is good for doing 34s for about 6 laps then 35s for another 5ish so it's certainly good on a run, done a 33.4 in the Ford (before I messed with the setup :lol: :dunce:) but it eats the fronts on the long sweeper and the last sector, so I'm not sure which is better.

Although if you want straight line speed, you need to try the Lambo :eek:, couldn't get the damn thing to corner though. :lol:

Nissan is good for doing 34s for about 6 laps then 35s for another 5ish so it's certainly good on a run, done a 33.4 in the Ford (before I messed with the setup :lol: :dunce:) but it eats the fronts on the long sweeper and the last sector, so I'm not sure which is better.

Although if you want straight line speed, you need to try the Lambo :eek:, couldn't get the damn thing to corner though. :lol:

I found the lambo the fastest in S1 but needs work like you say

And last time the lambo weighed 1280 kg..its not worth having it on the list this season. 👎

Someone used it for 1 race...then he disappeared.

I was very surprised by that coz I found it half a sec quicker than the Sls, but chose not to use it coz it was too fast.

He was from singapore...all i remember !

Also why is furikazen in the am's ?? He's won loads of races :crazy:
Don't question the Genius of people of which you do not understand fully.

Back