- "Go!" - SFGTP5 - 11th & 12th July 2009. Date Confirmed. Who's in?

When should 五 - "Go!" - SFGTP5 be held? Select date / dates that suit you best...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i helped! :grumpy:

hah! yes, i agree. especially considering i was sitting next to him the times that he had the chance to let one out :crazy:

Just be happy i wasn't changing seats when it happened. I do have some control anyway.

Just finished watching the vids Dan up-loaded from the Golf battle. Now i know why I ran 8 laps at the ring in a Tom's Woodone supra once i got my rig reset-up at home. That was some great racing guys!!!

Oh yeah, my racing TVs fine just broke free from the brackets inside, easy fix.

Kind of like to hear what everybody ran, car/track, as their first after the event. As you can see i ran the "Ring".

As for my favorite race, it would have to be the two that Kevin and I ran, i believe back to back, and swapped 1st 2nd between us. Old guy can't remember the tracks or cars but having the competitor sitting right there next to you is really something. New friend and all.

Managed to upload the videos, taken over Nick's shoulder. Sorry for the shaky camera, it's a handheld job:

Color Key -

Green = D.Pritchard
Blue = EDK
Red = alrivers
White = Kylehnat
Bumper Cam = Smallhorses

I'm pretty sure, anyhow. Correct me if I'm wrong. 👍

EDK
Color Key -

Green = D.Pritchard
Blue = EDK
Red = alrivers
White = Kylehnat
Bumper Cam = Smallhorses

I'm pretty sure, anyhow. Correct me if I'm wrong. 👍

yes sir! you're right! Hmm, lets see. What was another close race? AHH YES! The Clio Enduro for the first few laps...just before i spun out on the same turn....4 times :ouch:...at least just to name another one.

As for my favorite race, it would have to be the two that Kevin and I ran, i believe back to back, and swapped 1st 2nd between us. Old guy can't remember the tracks or cars but having the competitor sitting right there next to you is really something. New friend and all.

My FAVORITE race was the 'Cuda at El Cap. Did I already say that? :dopey:

The 2 races you are talking about, I think.

The C-WEST Razo Silvia at New York Forward. I held the lead most of the race, but made several cosly small errors while you improved as the race went on, came down to 1 second at the line after you made a lap 4 front straight pass on me.

BMW 320i Touring Car at SSR5 Reverse. I managed to hold you off in that one. ;)

I'm sure there may have been others, but those were a couple of our closer races. 👍

i was really really hoping to finish the BMW M3 @ Infineon Sports though. DAMN POWER OUTAGE! i mean...DAMN GLADE PLUG-IN SCENT THINGY! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back