Gold chrome

• Thread starter GTP_randy
  • 10 comments
United States
McDowell county,NC
randy1122
If someone has a gold chrome to spare I would much appreciate it. I have a full garage and lots of other paint chips to trade for it. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey buddy, just send a fr to sammy369n and i'll send over 5 gold chips later on today. Nothing needed in return mate 👍

Hey buddy, just send a fr to sammy369n and i'll send over 5 gold chips later on today. Nothing needed in return mate 👍

Thanks friend,I'll send FR tonight after work.
Thanks again.

Is there a way to get gold chrome paint other than the random paint chip you get every time you add 30 more cars to your garage?

Is there a way to get gold chrome paint other than the random paint chip you get every time you add 30 more cars to your garage?

Yep sure is. Send a FR to PSN ID randy1122. I'll send you some Friday. My friends here have hooked me up and I will return the favor and send you 5.
When I get on later tonight I'll mark this thread completed.
I want to thank everyone for the help, Mr Evil,Sammy369 and Tommo21. Thanks guys
Oh Mr Evil I'll send correct FR to you tonight not one to your GTP ID.

"Is there a way to get gold chrome paint other than the random paint chip you get every time you add 30 more cars to your garage?" - pritchardqs

i got a gold chrome from the random 5 paint chips you get for logging in each day

Back