GOOD "Techno" tracks........House/Trance...ect...Music 

• Thread starter Option2
  • 85 comments
nice tunes Option, any progressive house u recommend, a pretty good one that i found was Dj Markski.

about all the "bubblegum", Serena Paris i just like the beat and the vocals, Sandstorm is a good song to glowstick to.

I think that's all the "bubblegum" i posted

some happy hardcore i songs i recomend is Technophobia and xtc
and Johnny Vicious ecstacy remix (that's house).

since there is so much talk about this subject has anyone actually ever been to a rave or club like this, please let me hear some of u say yes, i'm thinking Option has been to a few, i've been to 3 or 4 raves, and i'm thinking Street has been to a few too.

I've been to a lot of raves (30+), and I used to be at a club either dancing/chilling or spinning records 4 nights a week.....but I retired from all that stuff over a year ago. I still go to the occasional rave when a good group of DJ's are spinning, and I'll hit a club if there's a DJ I want to see spinning there.

I'm not into much happy hardcore, hardcore, or gabber. I don't much like the beat and a lot of the ppl I see bouncing around to it are 14yr olds completely covered in Kandygear and high on nitrous. lol ...not quite my scene. The kids are always the nicest ppl at the party or rave those. :)

I see I've left out a couple mixes in my "live @" listing.

DJ Dan Live @ Club Utopia *a f'n GREAT set, anyone who doesn't quite know what **House** is, download this set and you'll find this is a PRIME example of House Music at his very finest......an incredible set by one of the US's very best House DJ's*

Armand Van Helden Live @ Homelands ......this is another great house set. A V H 's albums are usaully "artist albums" where he expands the his reach musicaly, but when he spins live....it's always a dope, get-UR-A$$-up-&-dance house set.

Paul Oakenfold Live @ Space in Ibiza .....great Trance/Progressive set.

Donald Glaude Live @ USC .....a good hard techno/house set. I actually saw spin this live a couple years ago. I saw him spin live at UCSD a few weeks later, which was also great...but I havent' been able to find a recording of it.

I've being to some raves but most were drug free so can you really call them raves?

The best rave was over the summer when my friend threw it at his farm. He just moved some of the equipment in the barn and we were raving. God we partied for 8 hours that night. That was a whole lot of fun. There was 3 DJ's spinning there and they had some good battles going on to. He also had gotten a hold of a huge box of glow sticks so every one had em, it looked sweet.

Also I've been to some clubs around here to even though I'm 17. I can easily get by because like they check ID :D. But clubs aren't that great to many wanna bes there trying to liquid dance or do some other form of dancing. I'll stick to raves were the dancing talents are at. I'm really good at liquis but there are some super good ones at these raves like almost ind twisting how they do it.

Originally posted by Option2
I've been to a lot of raves (30+), and I used to be at a club either dancing/chilling or spinning records 4 nights a week.....but I retired from all that stuff over a year ago. I still go to the occasional rave when a good group of DJ's are spinning, and I'll hit a club if there's a DJ I want to see spinning there.

I'm not into much happy hardcore, hardcore, or gabber. I don't much like the beat and a lot of the ppl I see bouncing around to it are 14yr olds completely covered in Kandygear and high on nitrous. lol ...not quite my scene. The kids are always the nicest ppl at the party or rave though. :)

Originally posted by streetracer780
I've being to some raves but most were drug free so can you really call them raves?

The best rave was over the summer when my friend threw it at his farm. He just moved some of the equipment in the barn and we were raving. God we partied for 8 hours that night. That was a whole lot of fun. There was 3 DJ's spinning there and they had some good battles going on to. He also had gotten a hold of a huge box of glow sticks so every one had em, it looked sweet.

Also I've been to some clubs around here to even though I'm 17. I can easily get by because like they check ID :D. But clubs aren't that great to many wanna bes there trying to liquid dance or do some other form of dancing. I'll stick to raves were the dancing talents are at. I'm really good at liquis but there are some super good ones at these raves like almost ind twisting how they do it.

so u've never done any of the "rave drugs", man i always have to makes the experence a lot better IMO, + i always seem to glowstick better when i'm on E.
i bet atleast one of you guys did E or anything else at a club or rave.

glowstickers check out DJ Hardware- Mad Cows on Acid, Zombie Nation- Kernakraft 400, Anastasia- Join Me, Bob Sinclair- Ich Rocke, 666- D.E.V.I.L., 666- Demon Club

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Do all the drugs you want, I encourage you to do them. We need fewer stupid people on Earth.

1.gif

Yes im ignorant

Because I want to have all these symptoms.

• Confusion
  • Sleep problems
  • Anxiety
  • Teeth clenching Blurred vision
  • Acne like rash
  • Brain damage
  • Depression
  • Addiction
  • Paranoia
  • Nausea
  • Chills and sweating
  • Liver damage
  • Aggression

dude I dont care about you, do all the E you want.
Its for the kids damnit!

its the best one not blocked by the swear filter. i cant kinda go around that anymore, i got my first 48hour ban a few days ago, i dont particulary wanna cop a 3 day ban.

Yeah I have the mp3 of him, doing an impression of mr t like he was gay. Funny as hell, but not too funny for mr t

Latest Posts

Back