Gran Turismo 4 Media

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 393 comments
I'm sorry to be bothering you all with a question you all have heard a million times already.

The thing is I'm new to this website, wich by the way rocks, but when I try to download the vids from the clips page it keeps asking me to sign in. I've already signed in but it still keeps asking me to do it again and again. :indiff:

I'm dying to see the clips so any help would be really good!!!!!!!

diddi
I'm sorry to be bothering you all with a question you all have heard a million times already.

The thing is I'm new to this website, wich by the way rocks, but when I try to download the vids from the clips page it keeps asking me to sign in. I've already signed in but it still keeps asking me to do it again and again. :indiff:

I'm dying to see the clips so any help would be really good!!!!!!!
See https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44478&highlight=download+videos for more information on that.

Tried everything in that thread but it still always askes me to log in when I try downloading. Got the privacy down to zero. All cookies deleted and all temporary files gone. Accepting cookies and everything. :grumpy:

very weird!!!!!!

Is there any other site that I can the nurburgring files from?

Vids don't work for me. Oh wait, let me sign in so i can download them in High Quality :P

Insider is 20 dollars a year, that's nothing compared to alot of other sites. It's worth it.

hmmm, signing up just for one video which i'll eventually see anyway? nah, not for me thanks, i'd rather wait, and pile more suspense on to the vast mound.

Polyphony001
hmmm, signing up just for one video which i'll eventually see anyway? nah, not for me thanks, i'd rather wait, and pile more suspense on to the vast mound.

Exactle how I feel. Or at least the excuse I use. Either way I have 56k and couldn't download them anyways

Yeah I've seen that video. It's more about how the PD office works. Although the guide did give a hint that they included "aftermarket parts" while pointing at a set of bumpers. If he meant only the tuner cars or real modification, who knows....

xcsti
Exactle how I feel. Or at least the excuse I use. Either way I have 56k and couldn't download them anyways

I pity you, pity you greatly, xcsti.

Would some public-spirited member place that file on GTplanet, or is that illegal?

Was anyone but myself kind of bored with the "GTPlanet Exclusive - Nurburgring Nordschleife Complete Lap (and replay)" video? I mean the graphics are amazing but it's the damn sound of the car that is so boring. It sounds so unrealistic.

gmartin
Was anyone but myself kind of bored with the "GTPlanet Exclusive - Nurburgring Nordschleife Complete Lap (and replay)" video? I mean the graphics are amazing but it's the damn sound of the car that is so boring. It sounds so unrealistic.

shhhh... take that back or people will yell at you! :dopey:

Yeah, if I had to sum up the engine note in one word, it would be flat.

gmartin
sounds unlikely seeing as the cars are recorded with a real microphone. Perhaps the video quality was a bit naff, making the car sound seem unrealistic. Hmm?

gmartin

Bored, not a chance.

Yes the car did sound a little dull, mainly due to the lower quality of a video compaired to the real thing and the fact that the car was a BMW 1-series, its not going to light the place up auraly.

P.S. you may hate them, but American cars quite like you and have asked if they can come round your house for tea this weekend.

Scaff
Bored, not a chance.

Yes the car did sound a little dull, mainly due to the lower quality of a video compaired to the real thing and the fact that the car was a BMW 1-series, its not going to light the place up auraly.

I concur... it's a 1 series little shopping trolley car... it's not gonna deafen you with it's little 2.0 litre engine is it?!

C.

I want to hear a volkswagen VR6 or Subaru falt-four properly realised in a racing game. If they can do this in GT4, hats off to them.

There is a 45 min. (!) long GT4 nürburgring video on a CD of some german PS2 mag. I saw the tv commercial and they used really fast cars, not the slow BMW 120d. Does anyone have this issue? I don´t care about the mag, but I´m interested in that video.

RouWa
There is a 45 min. (!) long GT4 nürburgring video on a CD of some german PS2 mag. I saw the tv commercial and they used really fast cars, not the slow BMW 120d. Does anyone have this issue? I don´t care about the mag, but I´m interested in that video.

some guy just posted a thread about it.

click

Back