Gran Turismo 4 Websites

• Thread starter sUn
  • 102 comments
RobFire
Here's another site: http://www.gt4playstation2.tk I made it my own and it's Dutch ;)

Great job on the website, Rob! Good luck with it too. :cheers: 👍

yeti
I suppose that you could add www.ign.com (With the correct links to take you to the gran turismo section as they have some quite good info there...

Another site I check regularly that has pretty good info (Not solely GT though) is www.candvg.co.uk/

C.

PS I think that threads like these should be checked and cleaned regularly by mods to leave just the first post once any questions and comments have been answered by the author... keep it pristine cos otherwise the info soon gets lost and forgotten!!

Thank you for the link, yeti!
:)

I've got http://www.consolenetwork.it/ps2/det_news.cfm?ID=15265 it's where all the lastest images are from. I can't find a main GT4 section as it is all spread into little news bits. If you scroll to the bottom of the page it links to other GT4 media items ~ PS2, ConsoleNetwork Italia/Italy

I also have http://www.jp.playstation.com/psworld/game/special/motor/ ~ Its part of the Official Japanese website.

You may also want to write something to show the official links not to confuse people. Sweet job :cheers: I've got some videos to find.

Thanks ALPHA, I'll be sure to add those in a second. Great job with your video's. :cheers:

Edit: What do you mean by official, like Playstation.com? So website's like IGN.com are not official, right? :)

sUn
Thanks ALPHA, I'll be sure to add those in a second. Great job with your video's. :cheers:
:) Can I steal your pretty images too?

EDIT I:
sUn
For sure! Be sure to read my edit on the last post. :)
Nice! It's alot more organised than my thread. I'll think of something though.

EDIT II:
sUn
What do you mean by official, like Playstation.com? So website's like IGN.com are not official, right?
Me = :dunce: Looks like you have it sussed 👍 Oh and looks like your page has been added here.

For sure! Be sure to read my edit on the last post. :)

Edit:

ALPHA, I meant this edit. :P

sUn
Edit: What do you mean by official, like Playstation.com? So website's like IGN.com are not official, right? :)

Edit: You can use any of the images in this thread, when I said be sure to read my edit on the last post, I mean the quote above. So you can use/do whatever. 👍

Check out the new cheesy banner. :lol:

ALPHA
:) Can I steal your pretty images too?

EDIT I:

Nice! It's alot more organised than my thread. I'll think of something though.

EDIT II:
Me = :dunce: Looks like you have it sussed 👍 Oh and looks like your page has been added here.

Yeap!

Burnout
You are the man!

Nice job, sUn. Stickied it should be, yes. 👍

Thank you, Joel. :P

This thread is already linked in Sage's sticky and will likely be added to usernamed's FAQ - I don't see why it too needs to be a sticky. It's not like anyone bothers with the "Read This" threads anyway.

Nice work sUn, very professional looking, good resource.

Thanks Eagle. Yeap, the GT4 forum will look very nice in the next 2-3 weeks, I'm sure of it.

If anybody has any Gran Turismo 4 links it would be very helpful! :)

OH NO... this thread has been stickied... queue noobs coming to ask if the "Evo 72,000" is gonna be in the game!!!

C.

~ Motor Trend's article on Gran Turismo 4 has been added! All of the links posted in this thread posted so far are up. Unless I deemed them un-necessery to put up. :)

There have to be more links out there. :P

Welcome to GTPlanet, fanagt!:cheers:

I'll add your website to the list this afternoon. :)

Kudos on the website look's very good, except I can't read french. :lol:

sUn
Welcome to GTPlanet, fanagt!:cheers:

I'll add your website to the list this afternoon. :)

Kudos on the website look's very good, except I can't read french. :lol:
I took the web address to Altavista and it did a very good job of translating it. The site isn't bad.

it's nice, thanks ! But there is good translator like google, altavista ... to translate into french ! It's known, French doesn't speak correctly english ! :ouch:

But, I'm training on Gtplanet forums lol !!

Planete-GT, is officially on the list. I edited the order and placed the legend above the actual list of websites. So it's easier. 👍

Can somebody translate this? It's a new story about GT4, and my translater wouldn't work.

EDIT: Oh, here is the link, if you want to see just a few pictures that goes with the article.
http://www.itmedia.co.jp/games/gsnews/0407/26/news10.html

既報の通り,先日独ニュルブルクリンクサーキットにおいて,ps2用「gt4」のプレゼンテーションが開催され,ソフトバンクパブリッシングからもスタッフが取材に駆けつけた。大盛況のプレゼンテーション終了後,ゲーム中で使用予定の映像収録の模様が公開された。

ニュルブルクリンクサーキットを走行するクルマをヘリコプターで追跡し空撮するというビッグなスケールにも仰天だが,撮影を担当したスタッフがwrc(世界ラリー選手権)の空撮などを担当している一流スタッフというのも驚き!!

ちなみに,撮影された映像がどのように使われるのかについて,「gt」シリーズプロデューサー・山内一典氏は,「まだ内緒(笑)。プレイしてからのお楽しみ」とのこと。

時間の制約上,失敗が許されない撮影だけに離陸前には山内氏をはじめ,撮影スタッフ,取材スタッフともに緊張感が張り詰めていたが,数回のトライの後,無事撮影は終了。

撮影直後の山内氏を直撃すると,「3つの街にまたがって作られているコースだけあって,ニュルブルクリンクのスケールはやっぱりケタ違い。これまでは森に囲まれたコースというイメージがあったが,路面にかかれた落書きもあって,本来はかなりカラフルなコースなんだと改めて確認できた」と話す。

天候の都合上,撮影時間が遅れてしまったが,「実はそれが幸いしていて,ゲーム中で表現している時間と全く同じとなった」(山内氏)という。

今回の撮影で収録した映像が,「gt4」のどこで登場するのか色々期待しつつ,発売を楽しみに待ちたい。

Can somebody translate this? It's a new story about GT4, and my translater wouldn't work.
According to babelfish:

Sort of previous report, some days ago in German ニュルブルクリンクサーキット, the presentation for ps2 "gt4" was held, the staff ran to collection of data even from software bank publishing. Pattern of image recording of use schedule was released after the presentation ending of the large prosperity and in the game. ニュルブルクリンクサーキット pursues the car which travels by the helicopter and even in the big scale being frightened it is the sky 撮, but, the staff who takes charge of photographing wrc (worldwide rally championship) the notion that, first-rate staff who has taken charge of the empty 撮 and the like the surprise! ! By the way, the due sir "gt" series professional Yamanouchi one model person "still concerning whether the image which was photographed how is used secret (laughing). After playing, it is with the pleasure ". In regard to restriction of time, in addition to Yamanouchi, both the photographing staff and the collection of data staff the strain Hari had stuffed to just photographing where the failure is not permitted before the taking off, but, after the try of several times, as for safety photographing end. When Yamanouchi immediately after the photographing direct bomb hit is done, "extending over three towns, there being just a course which is made, the scale of ニュルブルクリンク after all the beam difference. So far there was the image of the course which is surrounded in the forest but, there being also scribbling which could be depended on the road surface, originally when considerably colorful コ - it is ス what, you say again you could verify ". In regard to circumstances of the weather, photographing time being late, you put away, but, "to tell the truth that having done the happiness, completely it became same as the time when it has expressed in the game", (Yamanouchi) with you say. Whether the image which was recorded with the latest photographing, it appears the somewhere "of gt4" while expecting various types, we would like to wait for sale in the pleasure.

Back