Gran Turismo 4 Websites

• Thread starter sUn
  • 102 comments
Solid Lifters
Ahh, thank you kind, Alpha-san! :bowdown:

BTW, I just tried to use that, and it didn't work for me. Ya got me!
Well if that translation makes any sense to you well done, otherwise copying and pasting across some text and clicking a button, it's all in a days work.

<Snipped by Moderator>

*Please note that advertising of any sort will not be permitted in posts or threads in these forums. This is your second official warning.

prepman1
<Snipped by Moderator>

*Please note that advertising of any sort will not be permitted in posts or threads in these forums. This is your second official warning.
👎

Advertising your "board"?

The first post said if you want some site added, post it here. I'm just doing that. Why do you guys warned me and besides this is not my site.

perhaps i'll try it again http://www.gtboards.com/ "NOT MY SITE" - like to see on the list, as the first post mentioned.

Thank you very much, mods.

GT4Ever, I think you might need to update yout car list.
I have a feeling that PD could not ontain the Koenigsegg license.

Yeah, why is Koenigsegg on his list, they haven't been tested, mentioned or seen. Anyway we have this list here and we don't really need another one.

Not something to get too excited about , but I just saw that the official GT site has had some mods .
Just thought I'd let you guys know . :)

Nitrous Oxide??!?! :ill: Just as long as its for the drag race, and the competition knows about it. I'm sure Polyphony Digital wouldn't allow it for racing circuits. Honestly, I'm kind-of like the idea of "NOS" at the drag strip. *waits for flaming*

Good website list; this thread is long, so I just skimped to the last page..I'm new :)

GT4ever, your site is good and all, but why don't update it more often? Whats the deal with the lack of communication in the forum. I use to go there, but I just couldn't handle it. It's biased towards PS2 games, and there's no automotive discussion.. :guilty:

Zhukov
Nitrous Oxide??!?! :ill: Just as long as its for the drag race, and the competition knows about it. I'm sure Polyphony Digital wouldn't allow it for racing circuits. Honestly, I'm kind-of like the idea of "NOS" at the drag strip. *waits for flaming*

Good website list; this thread is long, so I just skimped to the last page..I'm new :)

GT4ever, your site is good and all, but why don't update it more often? Whats the deal with the lack of communication in the forum. I use to go there, but I just couldn't handle it. It's biased towards PS2 games, and there's no automotive discussion.. :guilty:
Well, all the links have been composed to the first post, so that's the main one. 👍 Welcome to GTPlanet!

Back