Gran Turismo 5 Soundtrack

• Thread starter konig
  • 64 comments
United States
United S
GTP_Konig
What do you think of the music compared to other series?
Can anyone post any songs that they know in the game?
(Seems like the official soundtrack will come out on December 6th)

By the way, am I the only one who find the music that comes out when you get championship trophy (Not regular trophy) really soothing? 👍

Music is much better and varied compared to GT4 and it can definitely compete with GT1's soundtrack. I also like how it allows us to add the songs from GT5 Prologue to the playlist. The music from the trailers also seem to be there. I noticed the song from the Ferrari 458 trailer is in. :)

Music is much better and varied compared to GT4 and it can definitely compete with GT1's soundtrack. I also like how it allows us to add the songs from GT5 Prologue to the playlist. The music from the trailers also seem to be there. I noticed the song from the Ferrari 458 trailer is in. :)

+1 That is exactly how my first impressions were. Some great choices for moments that you need that specific mood. Not only that, the option to have our personal choices is fantastic. I must say that song from 458 trailer is one of the top picks :cheers:

I'm ok with any game that has QOTSA as part of the soundtrack in the game. Though the menu music is really soothing at times.
Yes, fellow QOTSA fan!

Now they just need some Vultures to go with it. I'm thinking Dead End Friends and Gunman and maybe Caligulove would be perfect to race to.

I had a look through the playlist options in GT5 and didn't see the option to add songs from Prologue - could you enlighten me? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hot damn, I really love that techno-ish song that plays on the track day/pre race screen, and that used car dealership has the most godly guitar riff ever.

I love most of the jazz music in gt5 and thats probably the reason im gonna keep this game and not trade it in a week or two,lol.I wish that they would do another version of "Light Velocity" beat from gt3 and gt4(car selection music) that was really good theme for gt.

The best musical decision they made in this game is having "The Entertainer" play while you're in GT Auto.
I agree 100%.

I swear the countdown sounds were taken from GT1, I don't remember them being in GT4 or GT3.

When you think you have all of the best music on your playlist you here things like this and realize how idiotic of a thought that was.... Awesome sound

Hot damn, I really love that techno-ish song that plays on the track day/pre race screen, and that used car dealership has the most godly guitar riff ever.

I think I know what you're talking about, I also want to know what that song is! 👍

I had a look through the playlist options in GT5 and didn't see the option to add songs from Prologue - could you enlighten me? Thanks :)

They are not listed specifically as "GT5 Prologue" songs. They are just blended in with the rest. You need to add them to your playlists manually as they are inactive before doing so.

Love the music in GT5. The lounge and jazz sounds sooth my soul after a mad dash around the ring! There is a strong collection of classical music too, though it doesn't feel right in the menus. Nice to listen to! 👍

I like the music in the game but I have a blank mp3 to play as my BGM during races, I still like hearing the music that comes on when you win something.

Music is awesome, love the Jazz and Lounge music, and I'm a fan of dubstep, so the Dance & Electronic is bad ass! FYI if you go to the musical note icon on the left hand pane on the GT Life home screen, you can listen to all the music there!

Just loaded my playlist with Forza 2 and Tourist Trophy sound tracks among the other 1.5 gb of stuff, any other good sound tracks I should put?

I like the soundtrack so much, that sometimes I stay on the music library screen and listen to it for 30 mins and more sitting in front of the screen.
The soundtrack is so diverified it's amazing.

Latest Posts

Back