Gran Turismo 5 Soundtrack

• Thread starter konig
  • 64 comments
...looks like im the one that has to say it. the sound track is god awful. just... terrible. i dont mind the jazz/lounge in the main menus and what not. get into the actual races though, and i just hate it all. which surprises me, since GT normally has a respectable sound track.

Music is awesome, love the Jazz and Lounge music, and I'm a fan of dubstep, so the Dance & Electronic is bad ass! FYI if you go to the musical note icon on the left hand pane on the GT Life home screen, you can listen to all the music there!

Haha, I agree, I was pretty pumped when I saw Rusko in there. Gotta love a little dubstep.

Thanks for sharing your links. 👍

My most favorite of the uploaded tracks is this one from X1 trailer.

I hope there are full tracks used in Gran Turismo 5 E3 2009 Debut Trailer and especially Official VFX Trailer music on GT5 BD disc, which I loved on the first listen. :cool:

Last edited:
Best songs so far

Apollo by some japanese guy (Menu Music)
Something must break (no idea who)
Escape velocity by chemical brothers

Even Planetery go is starting to grow on me(alittle bit:D)

I love the music selection. I like it so much, I'm actually tired of hearing the same tunes in all the sub menu's. Would anyone else be interested in letting whatever music is playing at the GTLife screen be consistent through all menu's? I'll hear a good tune on the main menu, only to have it cut off when I go to the tune up shop, or the used car lot. Then when I go back to the main menu, a different song starts.. :(

Hands down, the best menu track on the whole game! Has a west coast/musiq soulchild feel to it. I had no idea that had so much soul in the far east. I swear it had me doing the "Snoop"!

As a honest to goodness music lover, I have to say, GT5 has one of the best non-licensed soundtracks since Street of Rage 2.

Yea, I just quoted myself...

IMO the game's soundtrack needed more drum and bass, but im happy with the selection they have (especially Rusko's drumstep track)|

But I like the mix of Indie, House, Rock and Jazz (and QOTSA!)

Does anyone think Gonno's "Something Must Break" seems overly muted? I cannot hear it during a race at all, and the Dash's "wingy" comes on louder than my car.

After browsing through some of the songs, indeed I love the soundtracks in GT5. Much better than GT4!

But I need a little help here, can anyone help me recognise the song running in the background of this video?

Yeah, I love that chart--Daisuke's stuff is excellent straight-up jazz with organ and drums. Yudai Satoh did some nice contemporary work, and Satoshi Bando supplied the electronic jazz-fusion. Good stuff.

Latest Posts

Back