Gran Turismo 5 Soundtrack

• Thread starter konig
  • 64 comments
I like the GT5 menu soundtrack, but I didn't really like the in-race soundtrack, so I added user BGM of the GT1 soundtrack, Iron Maiden and Guns and Roses. Find it easier to get faster lap times listening to that stuff...

I love most of the jazz music in gt5 and thats probably the reason im gonna keep this game and not trade it in a week or two,lol.I wish that they would do another version of "Light Velocity" beat from gt3 and gt4(car selection music) that was really good theme for gt.

1000% agree, this is a absolutely good music, and i also want to add back the "moon over the castle" into the other region's playlist.

I love the music selection. I like it so much, I'm actually tired of hearing the same tunes in all the sub menu's. Would anyone else be interested in letting whatever music is playing at the GTLife screen be consistent through all menu's? I'll hear a good tune on the main menu, only to have it cut off when I go to the tune up shop, or the used car lot. Then when I go back to the main menu, a different song starts.. :(

1000% agree, the changing of music turing entering a race and going to second hand shop, tuning, makes me annoying, the same song is always repeting for those scenery change.

I love most of the jazz music in gt5 and thats probably the reason im gonna keep this game and not trade it in a week or two,lol.I wish that they would do another version of "Light Velocity" beat from gt3 and gt4(car selection music) that was really good theme for gt.

also the "An Endless Journey " is very good jazz music

Latest Posts

Back