Gran Turismo 7 Comes on Two Discs for PlayStation 4

• Thread starter Famine
  • 101 comments
I'm just waiting for the usual suspects on here to spin this into a reason why the game is bad/terrible/awful and then demand that everyone else agrees with them.
Typical PD, too lazy to optimize the game properly so they put it on 2 discs. It could have easily been on 1.
How many games have you made then
Let us all bear witness to the dangers of using satire on the internet.
If GTS spec 2 came on two discs, wouldn't this mean that this is the 3rd game to ship on two discs?
Yes. I believe that is indeed how numbers work, even if you're wearing socks and mittens.

I have to guess the size of the game will be laughably large then to require 2 discs. I wonder how big the digital version will be.

First of all GT7 is not the first game with 2 discs, also Red Dead Redemption version had it. Furthermore I don't see any issues if a game comes with 2 discs, usually one includes date for installation and the other one is the disc with game on it.
Rather what I am disappointed is the date transfer from GT sport to GT7, but is their choice and nothing can be done.

kjb
This is worst GT ever Kaz has lost his touch! See this why this should be PS5. As big as this game is why didn't they fix the AI? Did I hit all of talking points? :lol:
:gtpflag:
Forgot:
  • updated GT3/4/WEC/WRC lineup
  • European-focused race track wishlist
  • ability to filter out controller users in lobbies
Other than that, you did good

I'm already planning in deleting GT Sport from my HDD just so I can play GT7.
You might want to wait on deleting GTSport, if you have anything you want transferred over to GT7, just to make sure it gets there. They said it may take some time for everything to get transferred over, if you delete the game, nothing gets saved, nothing gets transferred.
Unless, that's exactly what you want?

Back