Gran Turismo 7 countdown

• Thread starter Gunma36
  • 1,587 comments
1F9B738B-C4F6-4378-8F5B-58D1E37777ED.jpeg

David Brabham / Marc Gené / Alexander Wurz, winners of the 2009 24 Hours of Le Mans with 382 laps. Peugeot with a one-two with pole sitters Stéphane Sarrazin / Franck Montagny / Sébastien Bourdais in second one lap behind. Third overall victory for Peugeot.

1645548323241.png

I almost forgot this 9. Marcos Ambrose's 2012 Watkins Glen race winning NASCAR (again, on my desk, though normally on the shelf :D).

View attachment 1116502

And the last lap of that great race (it's not titled 'What a finish' for no reason).

I remember watching that as an 11yr old kid and cheering on Ambrose, such a fun finish. That upgraded COT provided some of the best racing the series has ever seen.

If someone wanted for me to explain how NASCAR racing can be entertaining, I'd tell them to watch this 7 minute video. It sums everything up. I was a Jeff Gordon fan at the time, and this blew my mind.

Last edited:
I remember watching that as an 11yr old kid and cheering on Ambrose, such a fun finish. That upgraded COT provided some of the best racing the series has ever seen.

If someone wanted for me to explain how NASCAR racing can be entertaining, I'd tell them to watch this 7 minute video. It sums everything up. I was a Jeff Gordon fan at the time, and this blew my mind.

👍

Watching that and seeing Carl Edwards name takes me back to his slide job comment when he tried for the lead and glanced the wall... and he was driving the double 9 (just to remain slightly on topic :P).

Latest Posts

Back