Gran Turismo 7 Custom Race thread

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 2,255 comments
Currently adding some fictional but realistic 2016 Super GT liveries for the GT500 class. Feel free to use them, the idea is to bulk out a whole grid whilst making the whole thing believable.

Honda TAKATA MUGEN NSX CONCEPT-GT ‘16
IMG_3803.jpeg

Nissan MINE’S ADVAN GT-R ‘16
IMG_3802.jpeg

Some group A DTM fun. I have seriously detuned this skyline and the AI simply just plod along. Even with boost set to weak, it's a bit of a snoozefest. Looks amazing though!

That’s weird. Now that you have the V8 Quattro maybe pop in a few R32 Nismos to carry the PC1/PC2 theme around the circuit.

Edit: I was trying to figure out why the cars are going so slow. I remembered, I think, all cars run on treaded tyres.

That’s weird. Now that you have the V8 Quattro maybe pop in a few R32 Nismos to carry the PC1/PC2 theme around the circuit.

Edit: I was trying to figure out why the cars are going so slow. I remembered, I think, all cars run on treaded tyres.
Yeah, they're all pretty much stock but I've seriously detuned the 'Audi'. It has a power limiter set to 80 here and it still pulls time on them. The laps vary by 8 seconds the AI slows so much. Most of what you see if me feathering the throttle. If I go full throttle then I'd be in first by the end of lap 3.

Yeah, they're all pretty much stock but I've seriously detuned the 'Audi'. It has a power limiter set to 80 here and it still pulls time on them. The laps vary by 8 seconds the AI slows so much. Most of what you see if me feathering the throttle. If I go full throttle then I'd be in first by the end of lap 3.
It does mess up the grid. When I sit on the side of the circuit for a spectating video at Brands Hatch, the AI are full of life. Racing them is a bit up and down with the programming behaviour. They'll take themselves out for fear they're holding me up. :lol:

Back