Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
Nice to see a couple of the Bonanza engine still getting some action. Unless they bring in the option to sell parts I feared I'd have a load laying around forever.

Last edited:
And the 458 Italia engine still can't be used anywhere but the Alfa Romeo 4C.

But yeah, the Alphard can now get LFA power.

Excelent 🙃

Hmm, the Maverick engine now goes into a Raptor. I guess it makes sense given how the rest of the swaps work. One would have to change the transmission as well, the 351 won't bolt up and if it did, it would twist a 6R80 in half.

New LFA swaps hurray! Best part about the update by far. However, after buying all the cars and all the swaps now I have to wait months for the LCD to bring half of these cars so I can swap them. Kaz knows how to keep us logged in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the XJR-9 swap in the 220 should give it the unmentioned and mystical 'suddenly has a usable fuel tank' upgrade?

Currently have a 700pp 220 as my lemans cruiser, but it's getting tiresome to limp around on FM6 just to scrape 4 laps.
Should do! I'll be using mine for Sardgena at 800PP instead. 😎

New LFA swaps hurray! Best part about the update by far. However, after buying all the cars and all the swaps now I have to wait months for the LCD to bring half of these cars so I can swap them. Kaz knows how to keep us logged in.
Yeah. I forgot to buy another Charger and I only have 1 Nismo 400R. It should be a while before they show up again

Sacrificed 1 of 22 190 Es.

IMG_3662.png
IMG_3663.png

I gotta be missing something. The 351 engine Ford used was right around 5.8 liters displacement. The Raptor has a 6.2 liter displacement, yet when I swapped the engine it showed an increase.
Did Greening Auto bore and stroke that 351?

I'll probably buy another Charger,(when available) and another 400 to swap them. They are both just great swapped. So is that little Levin Corolla.

Back