Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
After I get 5 of each engine, I'll stop with the 6 star and just do the 4 star... 5 engines of each is plenty enough (most only have 1 car swappable). Plus I can save about 15 seconds and spam 4 star tickets to try my luck with the S car parts. Which I've only gotten 5 of them so far... Pretty lackluster.

We would've been having a field day if the Toyota prize was a 5 star, as that's a minimum 100k guaranteed and you get a lot better prizes in terms of cars as well. And also higher chance of special car parts. Shame...
after 32 engines I've won 0 coyotes and 0 2jz

Never before I have loved this feature as today 😁😁😁

Attachments

• 0C05D851-9E7E-4169-96A0-371EBA4C19CA.png
    0C05D851-9E7E-4169-96A0-371EBA4C19CA.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
16 Unique engines total. I posted a pic with all of them 1-2 pages ago.

Between your list and what I currently have, I'm missing 2. The second Porsche engine and the LT1 to total 17. Unless not all engines are not available on this ticket?

Last edited:
This also goes to demonstrate how RIDICULOUS the odds of the roulettes are.

4 star tickets (and also 5 star but those are unicorns) are the only tickets that give Engine Swaps and Special Car Parts (and Also invitations). The 6 star normally doesn't give engine swaps, only this one is special.

I have opened 110 4* tickets and only 3 of them gave me Engines, and only 5 gave me Special car parts. I got 10 invitations.
So basically, this is equal to you playing for 110 days (over 3 and a half months) and only got 5 out of HUNDREDS of car parts and only 3 engines (assuming you don't get duplicates).

And this is assuming you would get 4* tickets EVERY DAY which is obviously not the case. Majority of your days you get 1, 2 and 3* tickets which give you peanuts all the time. So in reality is, it takes about 1 year or more to get those 3 engines and 5 parts...

People abusing this glitch are absolutely doing the right thing.

Last edited:
This also goes to demonstrate how RIDICULOUS the odds of the roulettes are.

4 star tickets (and also 5 star but those are unicorns) are the only tickets that give Engine Swaps and Special Car Parts (and Also invitations). The 6 star normally doesn't give engine swaps, only this one is special.

I have opened 110 4* tickets and only 3 of them gave me Engines, and only 5 gave me Special car parts. I got 10 invitations.
So basically, this is equal to you playing for 110 days (over 3 and a half months) and only got 5 out of HUNDREDS of car parts and only 3 engines (assuming you don't get duplicates).

And this is assuming you would get 4* tickets EVERY DAY which is obviously not the case. Majority of your days you get 1, 2 and 3* tickets which give you peanuts all the time. So in reality is, it takes about 1 year or more to get those 3 engines and 5 parts...

People abusing this glitch are absolutely doing the right thing.
exactly... but they have added engine & parts tickets now for the daily workout now

but...after paying $100 for this game & buying accessories #g923
I deserve this

maybe this isn't "by accident" annoyed PD employee could've left this for us to "find"🤷🏽‍♂️
I mean it is a 100% guarantee you get what you came for

Was actually thinking this same thing. Was it just a coincidence that these books didn’t come with races too??? 😎

I think all the comments in this thread show that PD really need to put the S parts and engine swaps in a store so we can enjoy them whenever we want to. Maybe add a new currency or a fun way to win them by actually racing rather than playing a slot machine. Arguably they'd sell more shark cards credits if people had these things to buy at will, which is all they want really.

Last edited:
Between your list and what I currently have, I'm missing 2. The second Porsche engine and the LT1 to total 17. Unless not all engines are not available on this ticket?
The 2nd Porsche engine nobody has it. It was just on the trailers but it's not in the game... The LT1 exists... I have 10 of those.

16 Engines total.

Back