Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
Gave up on the engines... Got plenty of them. Now I will just focus on 4* tickets for the Rare/Special Car parts.

1656105334366.png

So far each engine ticket has been a different one, the 4* has all been trash except two cars. Need to get $$ for the jag XJ13 lol

ddm
Noone has an M96/76 because it's not in the game. It was removed before release.
Okay, thanks for the info, I'll stop grinding then. Now that I have all the possible combinations, I have 97 engines in total and the BRZ engine was the rarest for me (1). 787B, LT1-Vette and M64/03 were the most common (10 each).

Okay, thanks for the info, I'll stop grinding then. Now that I have all the possible combinations, I have 97 engines in total and the BRZ engine was the rarest for me (1). 787B, LT1-Vette and M64/03 were the most common (10 each).
BRZ was my first duplicate lol

EDIT: still now just with 5 LOL

Last edited:
So you just do 4 then 6 then 4 then 6?
Yes. Each time a ticket is won, collect its prize. Then just keep going: 4, 6, 4, 6, ...
If you try to collect the tickets, it won't work and force you to restart.
Haven't tested this with the the Honda Menu though, as its Prize is not a ticket.

Last edited:
I’ve claimed my tickets and it works. It’s not working back to back right away though. I mean, 4,6,4. Didn’t work. 4, 6 is working.

You ppl do realise restarting the game isn't needed if you alternate between the 4 and 6 star tickets and collect each win individually?
... I'm ashamed of myself for not realizing this...

I only tried to get the 6* (at the beggining) and it didn't work, but yeah, alternating between them works!!!

THANK YOU!!!

This also goes to demonstrate how RIDICULOUS the odds of the roulettes are.

4 star tickets (and also 5 star but those are unicorns) are the only tickets that give Engine Swaps and Special Car Parts (and Also invitations). The 6 star normally doesn't give engine swaps, only this one is special.

I have opened 110 4* tickets and only 3 of them gave me Engines, and only 5 gave me Special car parts. I got 10 invitations.
So basically, this is equal to you playing for 110 days (over 3 and a half months) and only got 5 out of HUNDREDS of car parts and only 3 engines (assuming you don't get duplicates).

And this is assuming you would get 4* tickets EVERY DAY which is obviously not the case. Majority of your days you get 1, 2 and 3* tickets which give you peanuts all the time. So in reality is, it takes about 1 year or more to get those 3 engines and 5 parts...

People abusing this glitch are absolutely doing the right thing.
Amen.

Hey PD,

deae16f1-b7dd-40c7-a003-92f0ad12dc6d_text.gif

TL:DR:

Start Game
Collect 6* (or 4* your choice) ticket first
Go to garage and collect the engine prize
Go to cafe and collect 4*
Go to garage and collect the prize
Go to cafe and collect 6*
Rinse and repeat.
I do 4, 6 collect. 4, 6 collect.

Completely stopped for me.

That’s not even working for me. Aww, man.
Yes... You have to collect 4, then get 4* prize.
Then you go collect 6, then get 6* prize.
Then back to collecting 4 and getting it's prize... It's the only way it works for me. If I collect both at the same time, it doesn't work, have to restart game.

Yes... You have to collect 4, then get 4* prize.
Then you go collect 6, then get 6* prize.
Then back to collecting 4 and getting it's prize... It's the only way it works for me. If I collect both at the same time, it doesn't work, have to restart game.
I exited the game and rebooted. Back in business. ;)
1656109060133.png

Back