Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
I'm literally throwing one into the Tundra for full meme power.
Just got a second one. Still going to hold on to them.. My precious.…

The first hour, made 1.8mil from tickets. Thirty minutes into this second hour and it’s been mainly cars and parts.

Just got a second one. Still going to hold on to them.. My precious.…

The first hour, made 1.8mil from tickets. Thirty minutes into this second hour and it’s been mainly cars and parts.
I'm about 2.3 mil in credits, 9 new cars, 4 dupes, 4 citroen invites, 3 other invites, parts for the 4* tickets. Have minimum 3 of every engine lol

Got another 1mil. This is crazy.
edit: Forgot the invites. Lamborghini, Citroen, Aston Martin, Porsche

Last edited:
Imagine the scenes if they ban for this. Everyone is doing it. They'd ban the entire public community of GT7. Reddit, twitter, the discords, here - half the people regularly talking about the game would be gone.

I think that alone should alleviate any worries of punishment, lol.

Results of today: (this sure was a grind... won't have much time in the weekend but I can still have enough for at least a 100 more of each ticket, especially since halfway through someone found out a method to get the tickets and prizes faster (without restarting the game)).

Almost 300 engines. (more than 10 for each of the 16 unique engines)
Which basically means that Engines for me as a prize are now completely worthless (until PD adds more swappable engines). This alongside Invitations are now worth less than even the 2k prize. Unless PD lets us sell the engines in the future. Otherwise I have about 14 of those 1 million credit 787B engines to sell for a good buck.

As for the 4* tickets, see below...
Special Car Parts are really scarce, but even among this, out of all these 250+ 4* tickets, I didn't receive a SINGLE Stage 5 Weight Reduction... And in fact, I haven't received one at all in the 4 months I've played this game. Even with this glitch where I literally got almost a year worth of tickets I still didn't get this single upgrade... Blows my mind!

The numbers next to the cars are the duplicates, the number of times I got those cars.

Also... yes... 11.5 million credits. If PD only patches this by the end of the month or even midway through the month (of July), then 100 million cap is reachable.

1656114728056.png

Last edited:
Interesting @Grimm6Jack - out of all the special parts I have received through this the Weight Reduction Stage 5 has been my most common, I have them for the '02 RX7, F-Type R, Ford GT '17, Charger Hellcat, 911 GT3 (991) & GT-R Nismo. It's the Ultra-High Turbo that seems to avoid me.

TL:DR:

Start Game
Collect 6* (or 4* your choice) ticket first
Go to garage and collect the engine prize
Go to cafe and collect 4*
Go to garage and collect the prize
Go to cafe and collect 6*
Rinse and repeat.
This makes thing so much easier.

Interesting @Grimm6Jack - out of all the special parts I have received through this the Weight Reduction Stage 5 has been my most common, I have them for the '02 RX7, F-Type R, Ford GT '17, Charger Hellcat, 911 GT3 (991) & GT-R Nismo. It's the Ultra-High Turbo that seems to avoid me.
I actually got 5 of those, and 2 were duplicates of the RE:Amemiya RX7...

The most common was the Carbon driveshaft, 7 of those... But at least they were all for different cars.

It's also a shame that some of these special parts are for the safety cars...

So, my experience after 4 hours of bonanza is:
I've won 3 million credits; some cars and a thin amount of special parts and invites but I have at least two of every obtainable engines:
The most common ones for me were the Nismo, Z4,GT500 and the BRZ LS engines, meanwhile the rarest were the LT5, the Porsche and the R8 (as I have only a pair of each).
All in all, I'm quite happy :)

Last edited:
Having a full engine collection would definitely help out identifying the next content patch's new swappable vehicles.

Amidst attaining this, I was able to land an ultra high rpm turbo for the road going Veyron.

Having a full engine collection would definitely help out identifying the next content patch's new swappable vehicles.

Amidst attaining this, I was able to land an ultra high rpm turbo for the road going Veyron.
Someone on /r/GT has a full collection:
1656118002204.png

Back