Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
Is there a parts thread? I got an ultra-high turbo for the Amemiya FD.
1656110029981.png

…and Finally!
1656110065331.png

Last edited:
Guess I'll have fun with "super charged" Samba Bus after all. But not before I'll get at least 10 of each, which might take a while. Rarest is Mustang's one for me, just 1 so far (120-ish tickets).
4* ones are not bad so far, around 10 special parts, 2x500k and some Gr.1 1m car (had this one already as I have them all aside of F40, but if PD ever actually patches in ability to sell cars I'll sell the duplicate).

Is there a parts thread? I got an ultra-high turbo for the Amemiya FD.
View attachment 1164886

…and Finally!
View attachment 1164887

I got 62 engines total and the least amount so far is the Coyote with 2 units, and NOT ONE LS7... and will keep grinding!!!
I've got roughly the same total with only 1 coytote...1 ls9. 7 ls7

I got 62 engines total and the least amount so far is the Coyote with 2 units, and NOT ONE LS7... and will keep grinding!!!
Wish we could trade, I got several LS7s and no 787B or a couple others I really want. Currently trying to blast through work so I can get some more lol.

To the above post I agree, the chances of gift cars being sellable in the future is pretty slim, isn't that how it was in GT6 or GT7? But might as well pull a few just in case because it's the Luca Giveaway Bonanza!

For some reason I keep getting LS/LT engines from the engine ticket. Is the drop rate skewed towards them or what?

Last edited:
If engines ever become available to sell, I'm gonna be rich...

Hopefully PD implementes an auction/market where we can sell whatever we can (parts, cars) to other players online. If it happens so, and there are unfortunate souls that did not get the chance to get this godsent chance, I'm willing to almost literally give them away for free.

Last edited:
K20C1 seems to be the other common engine, as I have 4 (+1 legitimate drop) K20C1s as of now.
It's just RNG. I have 17 787b ones now, and just two of LS9 and Coyote ones, K20C 4 so far. Same for the every other drop. I've got 7 invitiations from 4* tickets tonight so far, 5 of them being Bugatti ones.
P.S.
Finally got my 1st engine from a non engine ticket too. It only took 2.5 months worth of legit tickets, and close to 150 4* tonight. Such a terrible system... So going to get as many as I can tonight.

Last edited:
FYI The Honda Mini Cooper is hilarious and completely baffles the PP scoring, without any suspension stuff. I tried to run a quali for race a, But the front tires are on fire before T1 - even with minimum LSD
So THAT'S what's happening after my first lap at Sarthe!

It's just RNG. I have 17 787b ones now, and just two of LS9 and Coyote ones, K20C 4 so far. Same for the every other drop. I've got 7 invitiations from 4* tickets tonight so far, 5 of them being Bugatti ones.
P.S.
Finally got my 1st engine from a non engine ticket too. It only took 2.5 months worth of legit tickets, and close to 150 4* tonight. Such a terrible system... So going to get as many as I can tonight.
I've got around 7 invitations today as well...none Bugatti..and that's the one I want because I won a ultra high rpm turbo for the Veyron.

Back