Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,669 comments
I just did the K24 swap into a Honda Civic EK touring car that i just bought. full race build and still under 600pp. Damn this thing is fast.

my new favorite tokyo grind car.
Going to try this swap. Any info on your set-up or did you leave everything as is after the swap?
Thanks.

Has anyone used the max-tuned E30 with Supra engine at SSRX Clubman+ and won? I found it was fairly decent with a slipstream but lacking in top end to keep up... ??

A question: as far as I'm aware, there is no car which can be engine swapped with two different engines, and also there has never been a car for which the engine swap was changed to a different new engine. Is this correct? If yes, it is reasonable to assume that cars which already have a swap will likely never receive a second or a different swapping option.

A question: as far as I'm aware, there is no car which can be engine swapped with two different engines, and also there has never been a car for which the engine swap was changed to a different new engine. Is this correct? If yes, it is reasonable to assume that cars which already have a swap will likely never receive a second or a different swapping option.

It’s as if you knew what was coming. There’s cars listed in the new update notes which already have swaps! Do they have 2 now?

My server is still undergoing service so how did you get to play already and check the cars ???
6. GT Auto
 - Car Maintenance & Service
  Engine Swaps are now available for the following cars (unlocked at Collector Level 50):
  ・Mazda Roadster NR-A (ND) '22
  ・Mazda Roadster Touring Car
  ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15
  ・Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
  ・Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88
  ・Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car
  ・Toyota 86 Gr.4
  ・Toyota 86 GRMN '16
  ・Toyota 86 GT '15
  ・Toyota Hiace Van DX '16

it's on the patch notes. we still don't know what engine goes to it

6. GT Auto
 - Car Maintenance & Service
  Engine Swaps are now available for the following cars (unlocked at Collector Level 50):
  ・Mazda Roadster NR-A (ND) '22
  ・Mazda Roadster Touring Car
  ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15
  ・Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
  ・Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88
  ・Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car
  ・Toyota 86 Gr.4
  ・Toyota 86 GRMN '16
  ・Toyota 86 GT '15
  ・Toyota Hiace Van DX '16

it's on the patch notes. we still don't know what engine goes to it
Evo X
GTO
Silvia S13
Silvia S15
86 GT

All these have existing swaps. Do they have multiple or has the existing swap been replaced?

The full list:

・Mazda Roadster NR-A (ND) '22| R26B-787B
・Mazda Roadster Touring Car | R26B-787B
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15 | Evo-Final-Gr.B
・Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 | Demon-Challenger
・Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 | SR20DET-Silvia-S15
・Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car | VK45DE-GT-R
・Toyota 86 Gr.4 | VR38DETT-GT-R-NISMO
・Toyota 86 GRMN '16 | 3UZ-FE-SC430
・Toyota 86 GT '15 | K24A-Civic
・Toyota Hiace Van DX '16 | LS7-BRZ

The full list:

these swaps are lit

can't wait to try the miatas and demon gto

Last edited:
The full list:

What the swaps refer to:
  • Demon to GTO: Dodge's relationship with Mitsubishi at the time, which resulted in Dodge Stealth rebadge
  • SR20DET to S13 Q's: 1991 PS13 K's (again)
  • VK45DE to S15 TC: NASCAR cars, albeit with lower displacement (given Rear Wing Type B)
  • R26B to ND NR-A: Mad Mike's "RADBUL"
No GT4586 reference, though. Felt they don't want to piss off Ferrari, though they let the 458 swap for the 4C slide somehow.

What the swaps refer to:
  • Demon to GTO: Dodge's relationship with Mitsubishi at the time, which resulted in Dodge Stealth rebadge
  • SR20DET to S13 Q's: 1991 PS13 K's (again)
  • VK45DE to S15 TC: NASCAR cars, albeit with lower displacement (given Rear Wing Type B)
  • R26B to ND NR-A: Mad Mike's "RADBUL"
No GT4586 reference, though. Felt they don't want to piss off Ferrari, though they let the 458 swap for the 4C slide somehow.
Very informative, thank you. Did you do it for old swaps as well? (something like the Top Secret Supra referenced with the Huayra swap)

Still crazy the RS 500 doesn’t have a swap. Namely a V8 swap. The E30 and 190 E have V8 swaps. Hopefully the RS 500 and 240 are on the short list to receive transplants.
Similarly, while the Evo VIII doesn't yet have a 4B11T Gr.B swap this time, I can already see it coming for the next update.

OMG this HiAce with the LS7 is absolutely going to crush 600pp events and 700pp whilst staying under 600pp the whole time

Last edited:
OMG this HiAce with the LS7 is absolutely going to crush 600pp events and 700pp whilst staying under 600pp the whole time
My only use for it will be the Clubman+ at SSRX if it can keep up a decent pace. Although I can't imagine it's aerodynamics allow for a brilliant top speed...

Back