Gran Turismo 7 Find Your Line OST Album Listing Released

• Thread starter Famine
  • 23 comments
The Moon over castle remix ain't all that. Looking forward to what daiki kasho has cooking up, his music IS Gran Turismo.

Why Moon Over The Castle – Bring Me The Horizon music reminds me of getting away with murder gt4 remix - papa roach?

Last edited:
Am I the only one that miss the days when Feeder featured with songs like Seven Days In The Sun, Buck Rogers and All by Myself? Very fond memories…
Would love to see another Feeder track, or any of the other great music the GT series has had in the past

The Moon over castle remix ain't all that. Looking forward to what daiki kasho has cooking up, his music IS Gran Turismo.

Honestly kinda worrying and disappointing that his music (other than his old stuff in the SoP) isn't front and center in the marketing this time around unlike with GT6, though. Unless this sudden focus on mainstream artists was his idea as sound designer, that is... I'll give him credit if it is, then.

Hope he's in the opening movie, then. If not... well then. =/

Aside from Horizon 1, the music in horizon is terrible lol.
Horizon 3 had plenty of bangers though, other than that yes the series soundtrack overall is just bad, espescially 5 with the amount of censoring on some song.

The NBT song is the best out of the all the song on SOP imo, cant wait for the full version.

Tough one for Sony to get right... obviously biased towards its own label artists, and trying to satisfy a broad age demographic will mean there will always be disparate tracks. Was quite the novelty having licensed music for games like wipeout and GT back in the day on ps1, however I cant imagine anyone with even a passing interest in music not making their own playlists these days. Nothing worse than having to interrupt the action to change a jarring music track mid race.

Generally like the music in GT. But more often than not dislike the popular music included.

Like this, I love Lenny Kravitz (seen him twice in concert) but always disliked this song (not just this remix). Most people probably liked it though and it probably attracted some people to buy the game.

So I'm guessing this isn't the Lounge music that Gran Turismo from Gran Turismo 4 onwards is famous for. Artists like MAKOTO and KEMMEI?

So I'm guessing this isn't the Lounge music that Gran Turismo from Gran Turismo 4 onwards is famous for. Artists like MAKOTO and KEMMEI?
Seems like this album is mainly mainstream-focused. If past GT games are anything to go by, there'll likely be another soundtrack just for the Japanese in-house music.

Without having tried this function, it probably will be something like drifting - do it to get a Trophy/ finish the game, then go back racing. Yawn...

Back