Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming May 11

• Thread starter Famine
  • 97 comments
Hopefully they fix that weird bug with the Aston Martin DB3S's and Porsche 917's laggy tachometers. :yuck:

I kid, 'twas merely a jest...

Last edited:
Can't wait for this update to update all Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars to their latest versions, add the entire Hypercar field, add the full Pikes Peak layout, both paved and dirt, and add Portimao, Sebring, Imola, Road America, Indianapolis, both speedway and Road Course, all Silverstone layouts, Sugo, Oulton Park, Kylami, and the 2023 GR Supra! 😍😍😍😍😍

The same known issues have not been fixed since day 1. Since there is a work around for these issues which is still BS I feel like they just don't care. If there was no work around maybe they would have been fixed by now. Its sad really. GT5 is still my favorite but Sport was better than GT7 as far as known issues goes. Lobbies is really all I do on any Gran Turismo and 7 is not as nice as Sport, 6 and 5. Wondering if I will even bother with the next one until after its released. Just my opinion though.

I hope they are fixing the problems i'm having,backing out of TT yesterday and boom,game shuts down, PS5 shuts down and won't re-start unless i pull out the power cord and re-insert,and today it happened when backing out of Sardegna 15 lap race.:grumpy:

Can't wait for this update to update all Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars to their latest versions, add the entire Hypercar field, add the full Pikes Peak layout, both paved and dirt, and add Portimao, Sebring, Imola, Road America, Indianapolis, both speedway and Road Course, all Silverstone layouts, Sugo, Oulton Park, Kylami, and the 2023 GR Supra! 😍😍😍😍😍
Don't forget the LFA, Shuffle Mode, Seasonal Events, and the original Grand Valley! Oh, and also Red Rock Valley, because PD would tooootally bring that back, for some reason.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming May 11

An unexpected game update for Gran Turismo 7 is coming this week, on Thursday May 11, according to an in-game server maintenance announcement posted today...
Maybe a fix for the Orange mirrors on the new AMG GT3? I hope it is and that PD is bringing the Ford Roadster back in rotation.

Last edited:
So the mirrors of a car have the wrong colour? How is this urgent enough for an update that prevents playing for hours?
So important that I don't want to use it before it is fixed, I know it is only a game, but I do like a bit of immersion. :)

Road America yes!

What about the Ford Roadster? That's been gone 8 1/2 months.
I was just going to post, when is that car making another appearance? It’s like the game forgot it was even there lol

To bad it’s not going to include this:

-Kyoto frame rate drops during sunset and sunrise no fixed
-Garage now shows which tires are currently installed on your cars
-Ford Roadster finally makes another appearance
-Can now add a few AI to online multiplayer races
-New track (at this point I don’t even care which one)
-New track layouts, monza Jr,, Nurburgring short, used to be in gt legends
-Even having Spa in autumn would be a welcome addition
-Lightning/Thunderstorm on tracks that have rain
-Clutch that actually operates like a clutch, if I get sideways, I should be able to stab the clutch and let it out without having to deselect a gear. This annoys me so much in this game that the clutch is just a neutral switch.
-Let me change lobby settings and apply even if somebody is joining or at least say I can’t until they’ve completely entered the room instead of kicking me out and having to set all the parameters up yet again.

Last edited:
My issues have been:

Having to push enter or exit button multiple times to get a response. Mainly in World Curcits.

Freezing when trying to leave a race or replay.

Long pauses in the World Curcits races.

I would be happy with fixing that.

Other for content:

Roadster!
'70 Chevelle!

Before the peasants revolution happens.

On that note, no Australian cars at all?! Can we not make them mad? Look at the the rules for the fans there. You really want them at your door?

Wonder if the speed of the SF23 AI will be adjusted. Majority of players, in this community, were/are having a hard time completing the races(it’s been recommended to complete those races on Easy difficulty). I’d imagine players outside of gtplanet, with no help, are scratching their heads.

Back