Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming May 11

• Thread starter Famine
  • 97 comments
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming May 11

An unexpected game update for Gran Turismo 7 is coming this week, on Thursday May 11, according to an in-game server maintenance announcement posted today...
Good day all, I'm new to gt world, I wondered how and where can we discuss and add ideas if we can, the game would be awesome if the relvent cars had dsg burp or "fart" and also why are some upgradeable parts nonapplicable to some cars?

Good day all, I'm new to gt world, I wondered how and where can we discuss and add ideas if we can, the game would be awesome if the relvent cars had dsg burp or "fart" and also why are some upgradeable parts nonapplicable to some cars?
If back out to Forums, (Home > Forums >Gran Turismo 7) you will find suggestions. Please read the rules for posting.

-Clutch that actually operates like a clutch, if I get sideways, I should be able to stab the clutch and let it out without having to deselect a gear. This annoys me so much in this game that the clutch is just a neutral switch.
Why do you have to deselect a gear?

I noticed when I play in Lobbies the car Mileage/Kilometerage reset when I go to the menu to switch cars sometimes, not always though. I wonder what causes this bug and what can be done to avoid it unless they fix it. I like to drive online but the fact it doesn't count up kind of... dissuades me.

I hope I'm not being weird.

Can't wait for this update to update all Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars to their latest versions, add the entire Hypercar field, add the full Pikes Peak layout, both paved and dirt, and add Portimao, Sebring, Imola, Road America, Indianapolis, both speedway and Road Course, all Silverstone layouts, Sugo, Oulton Park, Kylami, and the 2023 GR Supra! 😍😍😍😍😍
Pikes Peak (lol) with sun, clouds, rain y snow, asphalt and dirt.
Portimão não, better Estoril
Road America sim, Imola YES, Indianapolis OK, Silverstone,,, better Gold Stone or Brno and the MB AMG 190 DTM.

Can't wait for this update to update all Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars to their latest versions, add the entire Hypercar field, add the full Pikes Peak layout, both paved and dirt, and add Portimao, Sebring, Imola, Road America, Indianapolis, both speedway and Road Course, all Silverstone layouts, Sugo, Oulton Park, Kylami, and the 2023 GR Supra! 😍😍😍😍😍
I wish.

No wonder I have been unable to get in the whole afternoon. Any idea what time the server would be back up?
Servers are not down yet. I'm unsure what region you're in, but servers will be down between 6am-8am UTC, so just convert that to the time in your region and that will be the time you won't be able to access the servers.

For reference, the servers should go down about 2 hours from when I post this message.

🤣

🤣
Yeah don't mention the damn freezes on the time trials PD, nothing to worry about here, 30 minutes of trials this morning with 3 reboots....

That’s not funny. PD could surely have packaged the Miami F1 Circuit just then. Such a waste.

I hope they are fixing the problems i'm having,backing out of TT yesterday and boom,game shuts down, PS5 shuts down and won't re-start unless i pull out the power cord and re-insert,and today it happened when backing out of Sardegna 15 lap race.:grumpy:
disassemble and Clean ps5,lay horizontally.problem solved

Back