Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming Next Week, With Three New Cars

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 70 comments
IMG_7451.jpeg

This ? :)

Last edited:
My hopes were on having a Nismo Z Tune R34 before a R35 derivative but, as a GT-R fan, is fine. I was hoping an older R35 rather than one of the latest versión, but that's fine as well.
What I was not expecting was that van. At first I thought it was a G Wagon but after closer inspection I realised I was wrong.
Still waiting for the 812, Z Tune and 18 Aston Vantage (among other from the datamine list) to come

Last edited:
If there’s going to be another van alongside the Himedic and Alphard, then I’m convinced PD is getting paid to act as an advertizing arm for Toyota. Not normal content by GT standards and interesting priorities in the absence of cars like ST165 & ST185 GT-Four, AW11 MR2, MR-S, A60 Celica XX, Altezza RS200, etc.

I'm perfectly fine with the van, but when they add these oddballs they need to lean into it more.

Give us a mission where you have to deliver a package to the dock in Tokyo Expressway South from the car park pit, and you have to decide which way round the track is faster to get there.

I find this update bit odd, all 3 cars look very JDM, not sure about the van silhoutte still, but it may be a boring vehicle.

I wonder if Kaz is hoding out for the tokyo finals to reveal some Vision GT Hypercar concept, from a japanese manfacturer. We can all hope, right?

But right now he is like...

KAZ: Japanese CARS NEW UPDATE...
Godzilla Deal With It GIF

My hopes were on having a Nismo Z Tune R34 before a R35 derivative but, as a GT-R fan, is fine. I was hoping an older R35 rather than one of the latest versión, but that's fine as well.
+1

Was hoping for a R34 Z-Tune or R-Tune to follow the 400R sooner or later and seeing another R35 before that does seem like an odd choice, especially in regard to Nismo's 40th anniversary this year (there's also this Z NISMO for example, celebrating said anniversary).

Still nice to get an update this month. Looking forward to see what customization and performance upgrades the new cars offer.

Back