Gran Turismo 7 - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter marcvic
  • 556 comments
1722720358502.png

This is exactly what I see As of this post. I assume you are reuploading it?

Last edited:
I did re-upload it. Same problem. It's my first video on YouTube. Any idea what i could do wrong?

I upload the video

Go to the video. Click the share button and click copy link. Then i come here, click the insert media button and insert the copied link.

Is that wrong?

Edit: oh, that seems to have been tom complicated, right? Now that i just inserted zhe copied link in text and not through "insert media" i can see the video here. You to?

Last edited:
After an interesting Tuesday, its back to a normal schedule of Menu Book Races

Races 2 & 3 live at 12:00 Pm and 2:00 PM respectively

Last edited:

My first update review for this game. Fair warning: I sound awful, my clear fear of speech is very present and I barely made it through without having a meltdown.

I just uploaded a video & the short removed from it today; recorded August 10th, 2024. This was when I used my NSX Type R '02 with all upgrades.

Gameplay footage

Remixed short:

I suggest all of you give these videos a like & comment.

If you want to see all of my Gran Turismo 7 videos by searching for them, you can search for Gran Turismo 7 RPG6143_New"

Last edited:
I recently did two of the Hot Laps. Bronze is the highest I can get as my driving skills may not be the best but I'm trying to do the best I can.

Mercedes-AMG Virtual Championship Hot Lap:

Mount Panaroma Hot Lap:

I hope you enjoy these; I recommend you all to leave a like, comment, & subscribe to the channel if you haven't already.

I just uploaded this video on a showcase race I did with the Mazda Atenza Sedan XD L Package '15 which received an engine swap in Update 1.49 to see which one is the fastest.

I suggest you all to check out this video.

I just uploaded this YouTube short featuring my custom Honda Civic Type R (FL5) '22 overtaking the Lamborghini Veneno that was an opponent in the Hypercar Parade event, this event on Trial Mountain is sure fun to grind on.

Last edited:
Back