Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.43 Now Available: Adds Three Cars, New Races & Engine Swaps

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 691 comments
So there is February update after all? Nice 👍

Audi TT - nice addition, especially now that Forza Motorsport left Mk2 behind
Lancer Evo IX - finally! Better late than never, I guess
Renault 4 - cool car... but I can't see myself using it in this game. Too slow even for Classic Sunday Cup, I'm afraid (it's fun in Forza Horizon 5 though)

Anyway, it's much better set of cars than the last one :P

Last edited:
At least i can try replicating this absolute beauty
carpixel.net-2011-audi-tt-rs-24h-nurburgring-86703-hd.jpg

There ia conspicuous absence of non Asian saloon cars. Which given they had HD models of the RS6 and M5 seems odd they wouldn't reuse those assets. Seems wierd too that there only 4 event series that allow for mixed nationality non supercar road car racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad they are doing am update. I had to look up the Renault because I couldn't remember what they looked like. Once I saw one I remembered seeing it before. It looks to be decent. Recent update cars are okay. Not gonna complain because it could be worst. Looking forward to the engine swaps

Lovely little update, with three cars that have scope for lots of liveries and customisation. Especially keen on the R4, funnily enough. Might be a good candidate to mimic the Jimny with the 'Not Turbo' decal and a matching paint job.

Returning GT5/6 Premium cars are always strongly appreciated! Sub-40hp classics are always a lot of fun to try and wring some speed out of and/or destruction derby, so I'm happy to see the R4. I'd be very keen to see if it could outrun a Midget II some day, but for now it can battle the T1 and Beetle.

I'm looking forward to this update, the Evo IX was one of the cars I got the most mileage out of on the PS3 games, not for racing as such but just cruising around. It will be a great addition for GT7.

Latest Posts

Back