Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.48 Now Available: Volvo Returns, Five New Cars, New Extra Menu, & New Engine Swaps

• Thread starter Famine
  • 572 comments
I’m curious what sort of options the Volvos will have in GT Auto. Japanese cars usually have a lot of authentic factory and well known aftermarket options, but often times the European cars are limited to the generic GT lips+diffuser+spoiler, if even (French cars are most notorious for this). However, every now and then an old euro car gets added abd has some wacky unexpected grill or bumper options.

The last time the 240 was featured in GT it was at PS2 model standards, I hope it’s getting all the love from the nearly 20 years of fidelity and features that have come to the series since then.

I’m curious what sort of options the Volvos will have in GT Auto. Japanese cars usually have a lot of authentic factory and well known aftermarket options, but often times the European cars are limited to the generic GT lips+diffuser+spoiler, if even (French cars are most notorious for this). However, every now and then an old euro car gets added abd has some wacky unexpected grill or bumper options.

The last time the 240 was featured in GT it was at PS2 model standards, I hope it’s getting all the love from the nearly 20 years of fidelity and features that have come to the series since then.
I'm pretty sure 240 is going to have some fun options. V40 will probably have the same generic GT lips+diffuser+spoiler, but it's not like it really needs anything crazy.

Yes. Doesn't even need to have many different ones to choose from. Actually, can be just some "sport interior" option in GT Auto which replaces seats and steering wheel. They added extra gauges as customization options back in GT6, so maybe that too. Though, changing seats colour would be nice too, similar to calipers, but doesn't have to be different model.

Oh god. I hope they will add this sometime. It would make race-tuned road cars more valuable in vr.

Now that's beautiful.

1716988136490.png

Cody Rhodes finished his story, Charles Leclerc won his home race and Lando Norris won his first F1 race before PD adds a new track to GT7

Yes, its taking that long folks
And GTFan24 is going to have 5.000 messages on GTP before a new track as well :lol:

Instead of the v40, I think the C30 would have been a much better choice, or even the car that inspire the C30...

GT7 still need so much more than these 5 cars and events...

It goes to show how much more potential there are for GT7.

Great that we are getting what we are getting this month... But damn, this is encyclopedia is far from being completed.

Back