Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.48 Now Available: Volvo Returns, Five New Cars, New Extra Menu, & New Engine Swaps

• Thread starter Famine
  • 568 comments
Wish there was a proper rear wing for the V40.
1717496122637.jpeg

Anyway, still works in my WTCC grid.

Has the “fix this game” thing become a meme or is that actually a real and disrespectful belief held by all these children?

Do your homework or something.

Has the “fix this game” thing become a meme or is that actually a real and disrespectful belief held by all these children?

Do your homework or something.
How is it disrespectful to point out flaws which have been in the game since Day One?

Its sadly both (The former being born from the later).

I’m not sure how this is possible, but a mildly upgraded EG Civic SiR II feels more exciting to drive than the EK Civic Type R in stock form. More or less the same power, but the EG just seems a bit more angry.
I just find most NA engines offer that kind of anger. The 2L turbo cars have the torque, but revving a small four into the stratosphere is much more engaging to me.

When they made the first Gran Turismo they only left the office once a fortnight. A lot of the devs slept in the office

When they made the first Gran Turismo they only left the office once a fortnight. A lot of the devs slept in the office
That is sadly indicative of a toxic work culture in Japan which persists to this day. Many "salaryman" gigs see them doing 12-14 hours then being "told" to go Karaoke with the team afterwards.

Why I often had random Salarymen in the capsule place I used while backpacking years ago.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but why does the V40 T5 have a 2L 210hp engine? The 5cyl is 2.5L with 250hp.
Japanese market car.

The T5 did get a four-pot, two-litre "DrivE" engine in 2015 globally too, although still at around 250hp.

That was a T4 though not a T5.
No, it was a T5. They switched to four-pot DrivE across the range in April 2015 (actually starting a little earlier in some places), and the T5 was a two litre.

So was the V70 T5, from April 2014.

No, it was a T5. They switched to four-pot DrivE across the range in April 2015 (actually starting a little earlier in some places), and the T5 was a two litre.

So was the V70 T5, from April 2014.
That's crazy, just as confusing as the audi 35 tfsi etc

Japanese market car.

The T5 did get a four-pot, two-litre "DrivE" engine in 2015 globally too, although still at around 250hp.
Answer this while you’re at it. Why is the 240 2L? I thought I knew these cars like the back of my hand and I could swear that they were all 2.3L from 1986 until the end, except the diesel versions which had the 2.4L VW D24 engine.

Answer this while you’re at it. Why is the 240 2L? I thought I knew these cars like the back of my hand and I could swear that they were all 2.3L from 1986 until the end, except the diesel versions which had the 2.4L VW D24 engine.
You obviously don't know the back of your hand well enough... The car has a B200 Engine which is found in the 1991-1993 240 Polar version sold in Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Last edited:
Before my time. I did the DrivE event, which I vaguely recall was in Estepona.

Latest Posts

Back