Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.49: Eiger Nordwand, Six New Cars, Physics Changes, & More

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,624 comments
Anyone using Clubsport DD+? How’s it comparing with CSL DD+

Anyone know where this photo was taken from? Was it in race mode or photo mode? Spend hours looking for this location and still no luck.
IMG_3082.png

Last edited:
Hi there!

Have you guys driven at Nurburgring after 1.49?

I visited the green hell today in the European Clubman 600 (the one with Gallo and his super Giulia) and some parts of the track where I could drive with no problem, despite the undulations and compressions and jumps, today I just couldn't. It demanded more careful approach and being careful with throttle.

I don't know the names by heart, but the Fox Hole (the braking uphill after a high speed section), a small jump before the sector with Bellof's Esses and the hard braking zone right at the end of the track just a little bit after the Blisten bridge were the parts I had to be more careful.

I'm not complaining about the new physics, it's just an observation. I'd just like to know if someone else has seen the same.

The car I drove today were the Aston Martin Vantage V12, on SS with sport brakes pad and sport brakes kit. Other than that 100% stock.

Hi there,

Sorry to quote myself, but I'd just like to give a follow up about what I said before.

The problems I had with the Aston Martin not being able to attack the points at Nordscheilfe I mentioned in my previous post, were solved with a heigh adjustable suspension from the tuning shop.

I set the natural frequency to its highest level possible, everything else left untouched.

I know that may not be a "one fits all solution" but I believe this setting change will serve me right for many cars I think that got bad behaviours after the 1,49.

Back to the Green Hell!

When will people finally learn...
I was obviously naive enough to think that this forum was for news, intelligent discussion and whenever possible to help people, not to criticise and try to belittle people for trivial reasons. Don't you realise with your sarcastic comment that you have done exactly the same thing that you criticised me for, repeating the same thing other sad negative people had already posted and wildly exaggerated the number of posts on the original subject.

PS: My thanks to ShonnDaylee for the explanation, he was positive and helpful.

Latest Posts

Back