Gran Turismo 7’s New Physics Are Not Entirely Going Well

• Thread starter Famine
  • 398 comments
Any good?
full
It sure was! :lol: I got all the hilarity out of my system and saved a couple of replays last night.
RIP memes.

At least what people have produced will be treasured memories.
Well said. This has to be one of the best threads in GTPlanet history. :lol:

Anyone got the cars to jump again since the hotfix? Surprised at the speed of that hotfix for something that wasnt a big deal unless you tuned that on purpose :lol:

Looks like anything that is visually damaging to the image of gt7 gets fixed first. Seeing bouncy cars in twitter feeds mightve had something to do with pds haste :P

Last edited:
It's hard to tell for certain, but the thing that looks so weird about these is that it kind of looks like the car is still turning to some extent even with the front wheels in the air, as though they are still exerting some lateral force despite not touching the ground. At the very least the nose appears oddly straight where I'd expect it to step outwards more than it does. It makes it look like the outer back wheel is accelerating really hard to keep the car more or less straight. There's certainly a reduction in turning force but it doesn't look matched to the situation.

But it's hard to tell if I'm seeing that right or if there happens to be no lateral force on the car when the front wheels leave the ground.

I don´t know if anyone already told this, but, in some cars with swaped engines, the rear tires are losing traction and bumping as soon as it acelerates.
for example, the GR YARIS and the GR TOYOTA COROLLA, with 2ZJ engine. It looks like you drive in gravel and bumping roads all the time.
WITHOUT the engine swap, it is normal.

Back