Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.49 Revealed: Eiger Nordwand to Return, Plus Six New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 605 comments
Is it just me or does anybody else notice the ultimate tab in the tuning store?
1000035134.png

Praying that the Gallardo will be a stick and not an e-gear. 430 Scuderia seems like a pointless addition, unless they had given the F430 a manual instead of the F1 gear. The e36 M3 is amazing, i've been waiting for that one for ages. VGT no one cares about lol. I also dont care about that Subaru, we can make that car already with the existing Impreza in the game.
I'm hoping the track will be all the layouts, not just the one shorter one, but even that one looks really cool.
New wheels are also hype af.

Overall a solid update imo, decent cars, track looks very interesting and new wheels is nice. Just hoping they got their hands on a stick Gallardo and not the auto lol
The Gallardo will most likely not be a manual since PD will most likely be using an updated version of the GT5 & 6 model which was an e-gear.

The location being closely linked to a certain famous racetrack a short walk away that has been recently the subject of a rather well known race series is likely more of the point of the visit...
And yet... it isn't.

A lot of people were hyping Circuit Gilles Villeneuve on the basis of the Montreal event, but it never made any sense. The only live event I can recall that had a update announcement with a circuit where the location was even in the same country was the European Regional Final in 2018, and that was Circuit de Catalunya-Barcelona... at an event in Madrid.

But again, the event isn't at the track. It's... nearby, kinda, but not actually at the track.

The only one I recall being at a track was the Nurburgring and that's already in the series. Amsterdam was 15mi from Zandvoort (also not added) and Salzburg was 90mi from Red Bull Ring (also aready in the game). Monaco too, I guess, but that's got its own issues...

I was thinking the same thing. That track is going to be a blast in PSVR2! I'm secretly hoping they've fixed the issue where YOU, the driver, don't rotate with the car (such as on banked corners, and off jumps). It's the only thing that sometimes breaks immersion, in the rally/oval events.
Yes.. this rotate issue breaks the immersion. Should be atleast optional to lock vr horizon to car instead of the world.

why no this E36 M3

BMW-M.M3.arp.750pix.jpg
Because the coupe was vastly more popular and built in much greater numbers. The essence of the M3 is a two-door sports car, not a four-door sedan.

Cool update, but what the hell are the prices of the new Michelin tires. 2.8M Cr for Racing Mediums???View attachment 1370567View attachment 1370568
I assume that amount is representing Japanese currency perhaps? I'm not familiar with the international versions so idk if everything around the world is pegged to the American dollar or Euro or what.

Last edited:
Cool update, but what the hell are the prices of the new Michelin tires. 2.8M Cr for Racing Mediums???View attachment 1370567View attachment 1370568
It's a Japanese account. All the values - prizes and costs - are 100 times larger in the game in that locale as it's more in line with the numbers expected in Japan. 4,000cr for SH, 28,500cr for RM.

Maybe we could get some of the fancy Michelin slick intermediate tyres that won't overheat after 5s of being on damp tarmac?
LMH uses Michelin and they don't supply an intermediate tire at all ;)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back