Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,808 comments
  • 144,957 views
Will be late for the wreck party

It’s just me so far. I’m going to cancel it if no one else pops in by 9:30. Then again, the event can’t really work with just 2 players, so let’s just bag this one and focus on next week.
 
It’s just me so far. I’m going to cancel it if no one else pops in by 9:30. Then again, the event can’t really work with just 2 players, so let’s just bag this one and focus on next week.
Understand on that. Since there's two of us we could do some focus racing instead. The wreck fest could be saved for another day.
 
Was a lot of fun dodging trucks and smashing cars. Nothing compared to the demo derby championship I took part in on Live For Speed a decade ago, though. But that's the limitations of GT Sports damage model.
 
I'll need to get my cassettes for the 80s tape mix.
 
Maybe I‘ll join you guys, depending on when I get home :gtpflag:
 
On my way home, might miss race 1 :(
 
I can't find the lobby?
 
I had to close the lobby. It froze up on me and I couldn’t do anything. I’ll be restarting it shortly.
 
It froze on me as well, wouldn’t let me enter.
 
That was quite fun, thanks for hosting! :cheers:

Interesting thing is that the same driver who wiped out quite a lot of drivers in yesterday‘s races hosted by @Pigems did it again today in your lobby :lol:
 
So anything we can get down to 395ho and over 2800lbs, we can use? No matter what class it's classified as?
 
Got a test lobby up for anyone who is able to join.
 
Willow Springs should be changed for something else. It still has the start bug where cars are merged in to each other.
 
Willow Springs should be changed for something else. It still has the start bug where cars are merged in to each other.

I took it out of the schedule altogether. I don’t think we’ve featured it since the truck event a while back, which is when we had those glitched starts.
 
I took it out of the schedule altogether. I don’t think we’ve featured it since the truck event a while back, which is when we had those glitched starts.

Yeah, I was testing to check for stuff like that and to drum up some new racers.

Might want to limit some cars as well. Detuned cars (N500-N400) seem to be too over powered compared to tuned up (N300-N400) cars.

The 911 GT3 (991) was 3-4 seconds a lap faster than my R32 GTR at Autopolis.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I was testing to check for stuff like that and to drum up some new racers.

Might want to limit some cars as well. Detuned cars (N500-N400) seem to be too over powered compared to tuned up (N300-N400) cars.

The 911 GT3 (991) was 3-4 seconds a lap faster than my R32 GTR at Autopolis.

Unless I’m drunk later, I’ll try to narrow it down to just a few N400 cars.
 
Back