Gran Turismo Sport 1.13 Update Now Available

I already installed the update, but it seems as if it still keeps on saying that there's maintenance and that it refuses to reconnect...

+ they added Monza to the Circuit Experience
- they didn't add variants for Kyoto or Blue Moon

Tried the Blue Moon variant, no thanks.

I knew it all along the 11 cars were getting is what were so expected to see but I'm so surprised that we got the F1500 instead of Senna's Lotus and the Rocket car. I feel bad for the people that wanted Senna's Lotus in this game, but it's a equal win because they're gonna make that livery of the F1500. Give PD some credit to hit up with the unpredictable.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180228055000.png

I already installed the update, but it seems as if it still keeps on saying that there's maintenance and that it refuses to reconnect...
The maintenance period is still 2 hours long the update just came out at the beginning of the time.

I like how they redid the tracks menu to be less messy, but they are still listed in random order. :lol: I just want an alternate text table view like the garage has.

Keep in mind its all free dlc.

This game was beyond barebones at launch and there's still barely any meat on the bones. We bought this game based on potential and promise. To only get one track a month, and two out of the three updates so far have only included variants of fantasy tracks (and the other was Monza which has received a lukewarm response)...nah. PD are failing to deliver the goods so far when it comes to tracks.

Good news! Now you can choose time and conditions in VR Mode! Can't wait to see night time VR footage! :bowdown:

You could do that already afaik? At least on Nurb I remember having 5 choices. You mean they added more time of day options?

Back