Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Replica of the Walkenhorst BMW Z4 GT3 from 2015 by JP Performance

BFB71C59-CF97-4DAA-A28F-FD67BDDB40E9.jpeg

81F5177B-7F3C-422A-854A-B5961A7BF4DF.jpeg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/5915243/1/4621326545196188161

Not mine unfortunately. It belongs to Japanese guy I put there as a source :P

Oh, got another one :

Deb7Z0qU0AAi2TH.jpg

Deb7Z0oV4AA0dTJ.jpg

Deb7Z0qU8AAzPLI.jpg

Source :

This one was on my list too. I guess I will put my other ideas first ;).

(With only 3 existing liveries, the Sauber C9 line-up will be quickly done : AEG, Kouros and Olympia)

So I had recently gotten the GTbyCitroen Race car in the daily last week. While trying to cool off from a frustrating race, I instantly remembered when the Road car was first unveiled and so came the idea of making a livery out of that car. This soon turned into two versions.

The reveal one (as I imagine this would've looked as a real car):

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180529002829.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180529002846.png

Test car version:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180529011327.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180529011342.png

Has anyone had much luck with liveries on the jag XJR-9?

I was attempting one that i had planned as soon as the Kaz tweet showed the incoming Group C's, but i just can't get decals to place with any success below the headlights. Square or rectangular block decals just distort to blobs. I've messed around with the projection methods but they don't seem to make any difference.

Has anyone had much luck with liveries on the jag XJR-9?

I was attempting one that i had planned as soon as the Kaz tweet showed the incoming Group C's, but i just can't get decals to place with any success below the headlights. Square or rectangular block decals just distort to blobs. I've messed around with the projection methods but they don't seem to make any difference.

Spin the camera around to the side of the car before selecting the decal that you want to place, that let me place the red rectangle, TWR and Goodyear logos without problem.

As I am posting I might as well include the link for that livery, Click me

Spin the camera around to the side of the car before selecting the decal that you want to place, that let me place the red rectangle, TWR and Goodyear logos without problem.

As I am posting I might as well include the link for that livery, Click me

Cheers, i'll give that a go. 👍

And damn you for doing the Bud Light livery before i got chance to finish it! :irked:

Back