Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

:lol: I had already got most of the decals made as I did the livery on the Gt.3 Jag what feels like an age ago ;)

Yeah, i did the blue/red boxes over the weekend in readiness. I had 'discovered' the two Bud Light before hand too, but they're restricted on distortion, which is unfortunate since they are actually stretched as they appear on the actual car. I can't find the actual font used either so recreating them will be a pain.

Yeah, i did the blue/red boxes over the weekend in readiness. I had 'discovered' the two Bud Light before hand too, but they're restricted on distortion, which is unfortunate since they are actually stretched as they appear on the actual car. I can't find the actual font used either so recreating them will be a pain.

I upped the Bud light text I used a while back, not sure if I locked them... Anyway the actual SVG files I used are attached to this post.

Attachments

• BudlightSVG.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 13
Test for a plaid pattern I made.

8071092647660355588_0.jpg

Hot Rod 500

7349975756150177796_0.jpg

The toughest part of this livery, was blacking out the headlight buckets, but it wasn't bad.

7349975756083069964_0.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1445033/1/5116656527469478401

I’ve adapted the same livery as I had on the Mégane (and several others) to the Sauber Mercedes :) I tried to use 80’s style logos to fit the correct time period, would have been great if PD added a 80’s version of Le Sarthe...

ECA18C1B-F83C-455E-A033-1DAB157C2EFA.jpeg

Also, don’t you hate it when your livery is rendered in such low resolution when taking race photos?

Is there a quick walkthrough of how to do this anywhere online? I don't have the facility at the moment to do them so I request people to make them for me, but if it is easier than I thought then I'll give it a go. No harm in trying!

Is there a quick walkthrough of how to do this anywhere online? I don't have the facility at the moment to do them so I request people to make them for me, but if it is easier than I thought then I'll give it a go. No harm in trying!
For anyone wanting to do a text SVG. in a few steps. Totally free and no programs to download.
1 Go to Let me Font. Type in your text and pick a font. Click on the text on the right and download as a .eps file
2 Go to Convert eps to svg. upload your .eps file and download a .svg file.
3 Go to SVGOMG. load your .svg and adjust settings so file is under 15kb (may not need shrinking but can help to stop invisible decals). Then save .svg
4 Go to GT Sport website. Login with PSN settings. Click Decal uploader. Load svg
5 Load GTSport on your PS4 and use your new decal.

If you still have problems at least you can provide decal makers with an esp file or very minimum a Font name.

Spin the camera around to the side of the car before selecting the decal that you want to place, that let me place the red rectangle, TWR and Goodyear logos without problem.

As I am posting I might as well include the link for that livery, Click me

For what it's worth, this is my completed version of the livery:

5989813901365084177_23.jpg

Couldn't figure out how to colour the headlight surrounds. I think you may have to paint the whole body in red (or whatever colour you want the surrounds to be) and then fill in all the white with decals.

One of my first two liveries for the R92CP done:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180601030423.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180601030442.png

Been wanting the exact car itself ever since I found out about it (even made a request thread sometime ago) but since this is here AND we can put a livery on it, its the next best thing.

Back