Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

full

While a "Pink Pig" livery for the 919 isn't anything new, I took an approach different from anything I've seen this far. All of them are replicas with number plates and sponsor decals similar to the 917/20, this one is a hypothetical version, if Porsche had entered a 919 in this year's Le Mans instead of the 911 RS it might have looked like this in its heritage livery.

Last edited:
As I have written on prior occasions, the Livery function is pouring sand into my crankcase. It may be related only to my PS4 Pro, but something is definitely amiss. Since that time I have deleted almost all Duplicated cars in the garage (thinking that GTS could not "find" the correct livery, so it just put a Stock livery on the car when changing to the next Combo.

Sunday night I made particular Pre-Race Preparations to make sure the Liveries on all three cars were Uploaded - and they appeared, prior to each race, to be the Custom images as expected. However, when viewing my Replays ………. all of my entries were Stock images. Maybe others see the American Racing livery, but I do not.

Last night, again, I made every attempt to make sure the AR Endurance entry had the correct Livery. Prior to the race - the AR livery was observed as expected. During the race, at each Pit Stop, the AR livery was on the car. However, when I watched the Replay of the race ………….. Stock livery was applied to my car.

Makes a body (that's the old way of saying, "a person") want to just quit wasting time on the Livery and just Run what they give you. But, have been the White & Blue for so long, I'll keep trying to make it work. (Maybe last night's GTS maintenance will fix it - doubtful, but always hopeful)

Ok guys I am in a bit of a pickle. I am in the process of doing some more liveries for the Porsche 911 RSR that would go along with the 'Pink Pig' and 'Rothmans' 911 RSR at this years Le Mans. I did one that was Martini based and wanted to move onto a Gulf inspired one. The problem is that Mobil 1/Esso sponsor Porsche and I want to go for maximum authenticity. So should I leave the Mobil 1 logos on the car or replace them with Gulf ones? Or is there a secret option number 3?
Change them to Gulf and in your fantasy imagine that Porsche got new sponsors. Done and done 👍

5053057545037448705_23.jpg

I tried to make a livery to commemorate the number of followers I have.

It isn't as many as most people on here, but still, better than nothing!

I tried to make the number look like a counter, preparing to tick to 157.

I used colour shift for every possible part that I could, and every single one is a different one. Also, I used perhaps one of, if not my favourite cars. I win with this more than anything else

PSN ITFCTractorBoy05

View attachment 745346

I tried to make a livery to commemorate the number of followers I have.

It isn't as many as most people on here, but still, better than nothing!

I tried to make the number look like a counter, preparing to tick to 157.

I used colour shift for every possible part that I could, and every single one is a different one. Also, I used perhaps one of, if not my favourite cars. I win with this more than anything else

PSN ITFCTractorBoy05

I have 50 fewer followers than you!
I had to give up on that goal and just make stuff I like. There seems to be plenty of talented designers contributing to this thread and I'm more inspired by the work done here! Great folks with different approaches to design that help me make my liveries better. I'm not shooting for accuracy just a decent looking final product!
I think Polyphony should host a competition for the designers as well as the drivers!(yep...I know it's a driving simulator.) After all its the designers that add 1000 new decals and liveries to the system every day!

I have 50 fewer followers than you!
I had to give up on that goal and just make stuff I like. There seems to be plenty of talented designers contributing to this thread and I'm more inspired by the work done here! Great folks with different approaches to design that help me make my liveries better. I'm not shooting for accuracy just a decent looking final product!
I think Polyphony should host a competition for the designers as well as the drivers!(yep...I know it's a driving simulator.) After all its the designers that add 1000 new decals and liveries to the system every day!
Well said. I must admit, I do look at the likes I get on stuff, but at the end of the day, I'm doing liveries I think are fun to do, not what will get a bunch of likes, or followers.

Incepa #30

4755806779827290128_0.jpg

The story behind this livery is quite funny. I was staring at my toilet bowl and saw the logo on it. I was like: "Hey, this would be a great logo for an idea I had". So I decided to get to work making this livery. For those who don't know, Incepa is a ceramics and porcelain brand out of Brazil, so I decided to take my action shot at Interlagos! If there's anything I can say about this livery it's that it's pretty s****y compared to all of your liveries! :lol:

Download here:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/notifications/livery/1204631/1/5053052053518058001

(Blue Version)

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180621165707.jpg

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180621165650.jpg Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180621165625.jpg Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180621165636.jpg

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180621165614.jpg

I started this one months ago, but today finally decided to finish it :)

It’s based on the iconic Sonax sponsored Mercedes Benz 190e 2.5-16 Evolution II that raced in the DTM in the early ‘90. It was quite a pita to make all the individual lines and making them all line up somewhat decently. I obviously had to take some artistic freedom and unfortunately leave things out to make it all fit. But the end result is quite good if I may say so myself.

I hope you’ll like itas much as I do! Also it fits nicely with the Alfa Romeo DTM I did some time ago for the Subaru WRX.

Search for #mercedes , #190e or #dtm or visit my profile to download this one and others!

66876EC4-DBFE-405F-94D4-5F91462FE042.jpeg

AB4BC77E-8E5F-446B-9C94-0BECFD222201.jpeg

Made a new Rockstar Energy themed livery for today’s daily gr.4 race at Circuit de la Sarthe Managed a 7th place finish from a 9th starting place. Unfortunately the car is just too slow to compete, it manages to skip the pitstop, but that doesn’t really make of for the lack of pace unfortunately. Had fun though!

5D31DD50-93F9-4E1D-9A92-B036C1FD7532.jpeg

Back