Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

2019 RedBull Holden Australian Supercar :)

I know it’s on a Mazda, but it’s pretty much the closest shape to the holden, so it’ll have to do :) it’s available for download on my gtsport profile (link in my signature)

479DB74D-25E4-46F4-A4FF-F74A9EC339E9.jpeg

71817725-C1B4-43FC-A066-EA10FE06B4E9.jpeg

671FF9CA-E6DF-45F9-826E-0D5C91C26149.jpeg

Together it’s main rival...
54881B19-E3C4-4363-8307-5781C609F150.jpeg

Last edited:
guys quick question, how to apply decals on the back part of the wing in the f1 gtr? im trying to make a mcl34 livery and the damn husky chocolate logo don't show up neither on body or other options

Thanks to @zeptrans in having the foresight to upload the "GCG turbos" decal. Nobody has the "Barrel" logo on the bonnet and sides or the "TOYOTA GENUINE PARTS"(had to be clever there), but I had to do this livery for my Supra.

I found this pictures with "Toyota Genuine Parts" logo and clutch logo used. The picture is to small to have a good quality decals, but if you want its, I can found it (I think).

parts_icon_300.jpg

I found this pictures with "Toyota Genuine Parts" logo and clutch logo used. The picture is to small to have a good quality decals, but if you want its, I can found it (I think).

parts_icon_300.jpg
Oh yes, I saw that one. Just needed the words and gears separate. I could probably work with it by using that as the background and building all the other decals on top. However, flipping it to the other side and having the gears on the right, is the trick. 👍

2019 RedBull Holden Australian Supercar :)

I know it’s on a Mazda, but it’s pretty much the closest shape to the holden, so it’ll have to do :) it’s available for download on my gtsport profile (link in my signature)

I was inspired by the same car. I really like yours. Here is mine with some differences. Those white/blue lines, it costs ages.

Back