Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

5765246412928320569_23.jpg

Last edited:
Robin Liddell / IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge / Hyundai Genesis

I was inspired to create after watching this video at the weekend

The racing Camaro isn't in the game so I had a choice of using the N500 version or finding a different car altogether. I chose the latter and am pretty happy with how it worked out.

Chase Briscoe / NASCAR / Mustang GT

I can't remember what I was looking for when I saw this. I've never watched NASCAR but I loved the colour scheme. I couldn't find the dog on the real car as an individual photo, so I used one I took of my (now passed) family pet!

I wonder what sorta wheels you'd like to see added? I'd love to see more center-lock wheels in general, especially the TE37 center-lock variant, or the OZ Racing Superturismo Evoluzione.

Another idea was if, perhaps, when picking a wheel for a car, some wheels known to be associated with that car could be highlighted as a "featured" tab. This way, you wouldn't be forced to use those wheels, but you could be pointed to the models that would offer more verisimilitude to your customization if equipped. For example, if you pick a car with more unique wheels, there won't be any "featured" tab, but if you pick a car like a Gr.3 car, all center-lock wheels will be featured. Similarly, picking a truck/SUV model will highlight the American Racing AR104 and the KMC models, while the road cars associated with rallying (e.g. Ford Focus ST, the WRX STI, Lancer Evolution etc.) would have the OZ Racing Leggenda and Superturismo WRC models highlighted. One more example being that older Japanese cars would lead you to see the Work Equip wheel as being featured, among others, like the Rays TE37V.

(Side note: what are four-lug wheels necessarily for? I know the OZ Racing Envy has a four-lug variant alongside a five-lug variant, but the former one is often the only OZ wheel that can be put on some olde models. What's going on with that?)

I wonder what sorta wheels you'd like to see added? I'd love to see more center-lock wheels in general, especially the TE37 center-lock variant, or the OZ Racing Superturismo Evoluzione.

Another idea was if, perhaps, when picking a wheel for a car, some wheels known to be associated with that car could be highlighted as a "featured" tab. This way, you wouldn't be forced to use those wheels, but you could be pointed to the models that would offer more verisimilitude to your customization if equipped. For example, if you pick a car with more unique wheels, there won't be any "featured" tab, but if you pick a car like a Gr.3 car, all center-lock wheels will be featured. Similarly, picking a truck/SUV model will highlight the American Racing AR104 and the KMC models, while the road cars associated with rallying (e.g. Ford Focus ST, the WRX STI, Lancer Evolution etc.) would have the OZ Racing Leggenda and Superturismo WRC models highlighted. One more example being that older Japanese cars would lead you to see the Work Equip wheel as being featured, among others, like the Rays TE37V.

(Side note: what are four-lug wheels necessarily for? I know the OZ Racing Envy has a four-lug variant alongside a five-lug variant, but the former one is often the only OZ wheel that can be put on some olde models. What's going on with that?)
I believe we need more BBS Wheels. Those wheels dominated racing for a while! We definitely need to be able to color the center without coloring the rim!

So, I'm about 3 or 4 hours into making a WRX livery for next week's race, and everything has frozen on the decal select screen. Anyone know what to do? Is everything I've done gonna be lost? I feel like I'm probably screwed. :banghead:

So, I'm about 3 or 4 hours into making a WRX livery for next week's race, and everything has frozen on the decal select screen. Anyone know what to do? Is everything I've done gonna be lost? I feel like I'm probably screwed. :banghead:

The same exact thing happened to me. I'm looking up ways to fix it, but none were real effective outside of PS+, which I don't have. I'm probably not going to touch this game again if I lose my data, because I bought all the high rollers, and I don't want to have to do it again. :grumpy:

The same exact thing happened to me. I'm looking up ways to fix it, but none were real effective outside of PS+, which I don't have. I'm probably not going to touch this game again if I lose my data, because I bought all the high rollers, and I don't want to have to do it again. :grumpy:
It turned out that there was nothing I could do, but restart the game. I went back and re-did it. It still turned out ok. 👍
4756447728542712348_0.jpg

Latest Posts

Back