Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Chances are pretty good that you have already a good solution to integrate the Sport Mode Standard Plate as far as it is possible. Standard Plate is the Number 1 you find in the selection.
Just check it out :D

I think the square standard will look pretty good now on your reworked design. Just be a kind member of this board and provide us a picture of it. I'm a hardliner for sport mode compatibility and this will pretty much help my OCD :lol:

I think you should change a little bit the position of the decal, either to center the number on the circle, or to let this circle be fully visible next to the number plate.

It's a Y1 chrome base on this one, and a R1 big flakes on the black one seen before.

Edit : @Stephen220378 I've lost the miniatures of all my liveries when I changed my disc version for the downloadable one but I hadn't took lots of pics at the time so I can't confirm this point.
Maybe you should simply transfer them to your USB key.
Yes but the decal.... is it a coloured decal or it a cutout shape?

Chances are pretty good that you have already a good solution to integrate the Sport Mode Standard Plate as far as it is possible. Standard Plate is the Number 1 you find in the selection.
Just check it out :D

I think the square standard will look pretty good now on your reworked design. Just be a kind member of this board and provide us a picture of it. I'm a hardliner for sport mode compatibility and this will pretty much help my OCD :lol:
8152148646605881872_0.jpg

8142582902222225944_0.jpg

Alright, I have to apologize. No, it does not work as excellent as I stated earlier.

But it's still 99% better than other players creations we are forced to look at the daily races.

I just watched WEC in Austin and saw the Rebellion the first time in motion, I really have to give you my deep respect how good your BMW couple works! :bowdown:

Thanks.
I found a few bits to tidy up when I went through them for the Race Mode tests. Have myself a team there if I ever get fast internet.

Edit: Final Team
5836692612053991444_0.jpg

Last edited:
Yes but the decal.... is it a coloured decal or it a cutout shape?
It's a cutout shape.
White is decals, not white is the Y1 chrome base paint.

Edit : to be sure I answer the question correctly, this is the decal I used (#94 if I remember well).

By the way, I'd like to see what @JujUltraSG did with this decal he asked for. :)

Last edited:
I've been messing around in the livery editor a lot more lately. With Brands Hatch as race b this past week I figured it was time to make my own Renault livery. It's nothing crazy and I plan on going back to add more detail but I think its a decent start.

8214668054454339113_23.jpg

I downloaded some more Marchal logos as well as some decals from the F1 team. I think that will help out a lot. I'll be sure to post an update later.

The Marchal theme originated from a livery I made for the 4C, but I think the colors fit the Renault better.
7349971428911875617_23.jpg

And this is probably the best one that I've done so far, but again I need to take detailed pics to show the whole thing.
8368265420122128937_23.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, I have to apologize. No, it does not work as excellent as I stated earlier.

But it's still 99% better than other players creations we are forced to look at the daily races.

I just watched WEC in Austin and saw the Rebellion the first time in motion, I really have to give you my deep respect how good your BMW couple works! :bowdown:

Something about them didn’t work for me. I offset the decal so the numbers sit in a quadrant of the circle instead so you can still see the detail of the decal. Also fixed the hexagon pattern so it finishes with full hexagons at the rear.

I won’t post them again as I’m beginning to wonder if I have OCD at this stage, I’ve changed the race versions that often.

Something about them didn’t work for me. I offset the decal so the numbers sit in a quadrant of the circle instead so you can still see the detail of the decal. Also fixed the hexagon pattern so it finishes with full hexagons at the rear.

I won’t post them again as I’m beginning to wonder if I have OCD at this stage, I’ve changed the race versions that often.

This OCD thing is wondering me many times, too. Welcome to our group of Anonymous Livery Makers. Take a seat, coffee and a cookie. You can always speak with us or just listening. We are there for you! :D

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but does anyone else have a bug on the Super Formula car? There's a strip inside the headrest padding that I just can't cover with a decal any more...?

Back