Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Good everyone,i was wondering if can enyone has ever found onother picture of this abandoned project of Peugeot-Rebbelion.i am despetate to find another aspect of the car,already finished the front part..i am hopeless!!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 27
Good everyone,i was wondering if can enyone has ever found onother picture of this abandoned project of Peugeot-Rebbelion.i am despetate to find another aspect of the car,already finished the front part..i am hopeless!!

Pretty sure that's the only promo image that exists, and likely to given Rebellion have withdrawn from the WEC.

Why not send them an email and ask for photos? It would cost them nothing and could be fun for them too

It's just a mock-up in CGI, no such car exists.

A couple of Aston Martin DBR9s the first a replica of the young driver DBR9 and the other a replica of the HEXIS AMR DBR9 with a sport mode version also available. definitely didn't have to re shoot the photos because I left the wrong tyre sticker on one of the cars.

Young driver: HERE
HEXIS AMR: HERE
HEXIS Sport mode: HERE

Here are couple more quick ones inspired by vintage liveries.

3829862886_b08b464771_b.jpg
[/url]

I didn't like how the grey wheels looked in game and I decided to go with a pearl blue and black roof to mix it up as well.
https://flic.kr/p/6Qr3NJ[/IMG
I'm having issues embedding the original pic and I can't seem to find it anywhere other than Instagram. But someone took the standard 190e livery and went full Miami Vice on it.

Here are couple more quick ones inspired by vintage liveries.

3829862886_b08b464771_b.jpg
[/url]

I didn't like how the grey wheels looked in game and I decided to go with a pearl blue and black roof to mix it up as well.
I'm having issues embedding the original pic and I can't seem to find it anywhere other than Instagram. But someone took the standard 190e livery and went full Miami Vice on it.
You can download a picture and use "upload a file" to add it here

*ice cream van noises*
"Hope you like prison food, crims!"

Basically a modernized version of James May's police LS400 from Top Gear's "Cheap Police Car" challenge.
I made this livery a while ago and found out that I'm a tad bit too late to turn in my photos as an entry to @Cytoria's now-concluded "Cars from TV" photo mode competition, so I guess I'm sharing this here!​

Thank you! Edit: Just to clarify, I have not made the skull myself. This a decal found some time ago and used for this livery. (don't want to take credit or make people think I've made this skull)

Then you made good use of it :D

Can you maybe share the link to it? I tried to make a Ghostrider car, but I keep on failing. This seems to be a suitable solution for my problem. :sly:

Sorry if this was discussed before on the forum.... but do you know how this guy managed to have two different rim's colours (Red at the front and Black for the rear)?

I thought it was not possible....:confused:

6557242165569815048_23.jpg

Back