Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Got bored last night, and put this together...

4692839887353677332_0.jpg

4693402828582945300_0.jpg

4837518023168362012_0.jpg

I wasn't bored but excited, because I had some coffee...and did this one for our UK friends (it's LHD though)...

5188806546628281360_23.jpg

Rock Oil F Type Gr. 3

#rockoil

;)

Last edited:
There just the stock wheels for the Group 3 Hyundai, would be cool if we could do that as it would really suit some liveries/designs

Oh boy! Totally forgot about that.... I will keep this silly/shameful question in the thread :D . Thanks for taking the time replying to it anyway

Another go at this livery
5197791766388933648_23.jpg

And another time I love it! A tiny feedback on your Iceland Air livery, absolutley no criticsm: What about adding some equipment decals? Think that will give it even more life and realism :cheers:

I had another go with the Emil Frey liveries, this time a freestyle intepration of the GT4 Lambo:

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/5630066953098888216

6134003851938760220_0.jpg

Trying to see what works with colour changers.

Until a two days ago I was thinking that these colour shift paint jobs are terrible, except of some late 90s Alfas. But after working on my Hyundai VGT I realized, that especially on race cars with a few decals you can achieve great looking designs. Yours look really promising, keep it coming 👍

----

Oh boy, I start to get crazy without my beloved sports. No racing, no football, no ice dancing, nothing. So I made the next TSV1860 München livery, this time loosley based on the current home shirt:

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/5485469080022418432

Until a two days ago I was thinking that these colour shift paint jobs are terrible, except of some late 90s Alfas. But after working on my Hyundai VGT I realized, that especially on race cars with a few decals you can achieve great looking designs. Yours look really promising, keep it coming 👍

----

Oh boy, I start to get crazy without my beloved sports. No racing, no football, no ice dancing, nothing. So I made the next TSV1860 München livery, this time loosley based on the current home shirt:

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/5485469080022418432

Hard to know what to do with them as there’s enough going on with the colours as it is.

Your masking version got me looking at them.

Sumo Power GT-R GT500 #23

Thought about creating a new livery for the '08 GT-R GT500 as I plan to use it in tomorrow's FIA Nations races. The result is a quick semi-replica of the Sumo Power FIA GT1 livery adapted to suit the '08 car's design differences.

And yes, it is entirely Sport Mode compatible:

Link.

An odd pair of liveries here. First is a Maserati LMP1 concept livery and the other is a Falken MX-5 TC livery, enjoy!

Edit: wanted to do this Maserati livery as they used to be really cool making stuff like the 3200GT and the MC12 and now just makes terrible saloons and SUVs. #makemaseratigreatagain

Toyota/Maserati: HERE
Falken MX-5: HERE

Last edited:
Edit: wanted to do this Maserati livery as they used to be really cool making stuff like the 3200GT and the MC12 and now just makes terrible saloons and SUVs. #makemaseratigreatagain

Go and check prices of preowned Ghiblis. They are pretty cool in their boring business sedan class. While they are not Toyota-reliable, they are way better then anything they have ever built. (I know what I'm talking about, owned a Quattroporte IV for a few months) Each piece of SUV crap sold makes the cost of platforms for manufactors more affordable to make sportscar / sedan derivates happen :D

Oh, btw - I love your Maserati LMP1 concept, really cool stuff!

Go and check prices of preowned Ghiblis. They are pretty cool in their boring business sedan class. While they are not Toyota-reliable, they are way better then anything they have ever built. (I know what I'm talking about, owned a Quattroporte IV for a few months) Each piece of SUV crap sold makes the cost of platforms for manufactors more affordable to make sportscar / sedan derivates happen :D

Oh, btw - I love your Maserati LMP1 concept, really cool stuff!

Love the IV Quattroporte but those Ghibli's have a reputation of being well terrible when compared to a BMW, Mercedes etc. Those old 3200 gt are pretty cheap as you can an immaculate low milage one for £20k tops.

Love the IV Quattroporte but those Ghibli's have a reputation of being well terrible when compared to a BMW, Mercedes etc. Those old 3200 gt are pretty cheap as you can an immaculate low milage one for £20k tops.

Yes, they are sub-standard compared to other cars in the class, but still better then the old Trident-Stuff. And also they have close to zero technical gimmicks (who needs that crap anyway) they are wonderful emotional against 5 Series and Co.

Oh yes, the 3200 GT... such a beauty 👍

----

After @RacingGrandpa beautiful Icelandair liveries i wanted to do a special airline livery, too.

Somehow I ended with a standard livery, slammed on the GT4 Viper:

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/6638407074753578512

Latest Posts

Back