Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Think I've finally finished this one...wish we could finalise the edit....stop the urge to go back and tinker... PS_Messages_20200418_152638.jpg

When taking part in the Manufacturers races, I like to run GR3 & GR4 in a team livery.
I’m still getting used to this livery editor!

AMR Inspired F-Types
mLSOXkV.jpg

Pirtek BTCC Inspired M4 & Z4
pODwa9k.jpg

Manthey and Original Porsche Inspired Cayman & RSR
U3PcwjF.jpg

RSR with UK flag & Estonian flag, and just one in (kind of) Viper Green
KsqipD1.jpg

When taking part in the Manufacturers races, I like to run GR3 & GR4 in a team livery.

AMR Inspired F-Types
mLSOXkV.jpg

pODwa9k.jpg

U3PcwjF.jpg

KsqipD1.jpg

Nice team liveries!

AMR Inspired F-Types
mLSOXkV.jpg

pODwa9k.jpg

U3PcwjF.jpg

KsqipD1.jpg

The PIRTEK livery on the Z4 just looks so good.

I’ve seen a site posted around here, that Is much smoother than the gts website. I’m wondering, does it also have decals and more importantly, what is the site

Decided to have a go at the famous Audi BTCC livery from the 90's on the TT and R8 race cars. I decided I wanted to use updated sponsor logos to modernize them a bit and add extra audi sport logos on the bonnet as they looked to sparce otherwise. Both are sport mode compatible so enjoy!

TT: Link
R8: Link

Nissan GT-R GT3 JPS Red

Made this together with the Absolut Audi for the LEC Forbidden Sponsors. Made the hard decision to keep the JPS GT-R out of the race.

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/6557263131452638736

Latest Posts

Back