Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Made a bold move and chose to go for Lamborghini for the FIA manufacturers series, given the latest update and a little testing should hopefully pay of and not completely screw me like that time I picked Ferrari (who are actually loads better given said update). So I went and made myself a pair of matching liveries which I've nicknamed the "zebra". Enjoy!

Group 3: HERE
Group 4: HERE

Made a bold move and chose to go for Lamborghini for the FIA manufacturers series, given the latest update and a little testing should hopefully pay of and not completely screw me like that time I picked Ferrari (who are actually loads better given said update). So I went and made myself a pair of matching liveries which I've nicknamed the "zebra". Enjoy!

Very nice! The gr4 is nothing at all like the gr3 (who after the update only try to kill you in every third corner. It's like you married the psychotic girlfriend and she is more calm. Until she remembers that time three years ago you smiled to her sister)

Very nice! The gr4 is nothing at all like the gr3 (who after the update only try to kill you in every third corner. It's like you married the psychotic girlfriend and she is more calm. Until she remembers that time three years ago you smiled to her sister)

I tested it with tyre wear in a lobby and it was pretty stable and is still really quick. What surprised me more was that the group 3 Ferrari was pretty good and not just completely useless

Maybe the best summary of the situation with a Lamborghini Manufactor contract.

I was not brave enough to choose them, so good luck to @Adam Barber . Nice team livery!

5917823439865939468_0.jpg

5765264009333868044_0.jpg

5765264000339182092_0.jpg

The detail on these is sublime.

Anyone know what green or colour code should be used for getting the Takata green body and wheels from the Super GT nsx around the 2003 period

Last edited:
With the supra cup just around the corner I wanted to get my livery sorted out. I have shared liveries I've done for the gr4 car on the new car but wanted to use something different. This then is my 90's BTCC inspired livery, enjoy!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1632971/1/7638113766264013848

Made my liveries for the Manufacturers series, well when I eventually do a race...
I've always been a fan of the Takata livery

I got the basics of the original liveries done like logo placements then substituted them for those found on the Takata NSX, Not 100% accurate but I like it

Excellent choice if do say so myself

Back