Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
fKcKiFh.png

Hi,
I made an Excel table with pictures that I retrieved on the Twitter account of GT Sport (ShareGamePlay).
So if you have pictures of cars that are not present in this table, and where we can see the characteristics of the car, I am taker, to have the table as complete as possible.

Click

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the difference between the Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars?
Group 3 is like FIA GT3, a purpose built race car that uses the same chassis as the road car but has a lot of rule-freedom to upgrade the car. Group 4 is like FIA GT4 which is a lot closer to the showroom stock car and less mechanical/aerodynamic freedom than GT3. There's also a large disparity in speed.

Is there any info on DLC cars, if they'll be any? If so is there any idea of how many or how frequent they'll be released? The list isn't bad, just lacking in some areas. I'm guessing GT Sport is going on another direction other than past games. I really liked the everyday cars and used cars section they had in previous games. I remember checking the paper in the game for good used cars that'll be posted for sale. Good times, lol.

Is there any info on DLC cars, if they'll be any? If so is there any idea of how many or how frequent they'll be released? The list isn't bad, just lacking in some areas. I'm guessing GT Sport is going on another direction other than past games. I really liked the everyday cars and used cars section they had in previous games. I remember checking the paper in the game for good used cars that'll be posted for sale. Good times, lol.
All we know is this:
.jpg

Anyone else feel car list is too short? Personally, a lot of my favorite cars are missing and I feel like that's a big deal breaker for me.
Yes I also feel like you
In plus the car are not the newest gen of car (458 in gt sport, but the 488 is out; the R18 TDI, but the R18 Quattro exist, Veyron but no chiron, the vgt really like the chiron; ...)

Anyone else feel car list is too short? Personally, a lot of my favorite cars are missing and I feel like that's a big deal breaker for me.
Yes I also feel like you
In plus the car are not the newest gen of car (458 in gt sport, but the 488 is out; the R18 TDI, but the R18 Quattro exist, Veyron but no chiron, the vgt really like the chiron; ...)

fKcKiFh.png

I thought I was the only one that felt that way. I was looking at the car list for GT6 the other day. That game had over 1,000 cars. This game looks like it has like 130 or so. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest because this game was delayed a year and besides it's stunning graphics it doesn't have as much to offer as PC2 and FM7 in terms of tracks, cars, weather, or dynamic day. I pre-ordered it but will more than likely cancel it. I'm hoping a lot of DLC cars and tracks will be announced because the list isn't very exciting at the moment.

Yes I also feel like you

Back