Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
@Famine do you know how long before release are we usually given the full details i.e. the car list for previous GTs? As far as I can tell this is pretty unprecedented, although I have a feeling it'll become more commonplace as game development and game release increasingly overlap.

@Famine do you know how long before release are we usually given the full details i.e. the car list for previous GTs?
I don't recall. However I can say that we ran the GT5 car list article on November 12th 2010, just under two weeks before release. The GT6 car list was a month before release, on November 4th 2013.

I went into GameStop to pick up a PS+ subscription, briefly checked the PS4 on display to see what sort of GT Sport content was on it, don't remember seeing this screenshot before:

IMG_1231.JPG

IMG_1230.JPG

I know a Gr. 4 Lancer has been confirmed nearly since the Copperbox blowout, but I don't think we've seen it in any sort of livery. Due to the angle I'm also not sure if any of the bodywork has been changed since the image linked in the full list in the OP, but nonetheless it looks great all sticker'd up.

I went into GameStop to pick up a PS+ subscription, briefly checked the PS4 on display to see what sort of GT Sport content was on it, don't remember seeing this screenshot before:

View attachment 677285

View attachment 677288

I know a Gr. 4 Lancer has been confirmed nearly since the Copperbox blowout, but I don't think we've seen it in any sort of livery. Due to the angle I'm also not sure if any of the bodywork has been changed since the image linked in the full list in the OP, but nonetheless it looks great all sticker'd up.
Gran-Turismo-Sport_2017_06-12-17_020.jpg

E3

I’d say that the second to last photo you have for us is one of the following; KTM X-Bow or the Ford Vision Gran Turismo. I still remember what was said about open wheeled vehicles, but that thing is just odd looking. But compare it to this photo below.

43C18B74-3200-4109-8C98-0246D4DD1DC0.jpeg

I really want to know what the heck that darn machine is, and it would only make sense for it to be the Ford.

EVERYONE: Thanks for posting all of these awesome photos and telling us about them.

You can add following to the list ;)
  • Peugeot RCZ Widebody
  • Peugeot L750R Hybrid

We don't yet know if the 'widebodies' are separate car so I'd hold off on those for now. They could be Race Mods, like GT5, for all we know. That's what would make the most sense to me anyway.

How is it a contradiction?
ah cut that out already you know 141 of 150 its not a big deal if you learn the last 9 when you buy the game see this as a surprise
I told you it was coming. I promised I was not trolling you @George Jakob and @sems4arsenal.

I guessing PCars2 will get the 2016 TS050 Hybrid because it is due the 2016 R18 and 919 Hybrid. The 2017 has been licenced for a game but I feel FM7 will get that around Le Mans 2018 as it already features the 2017 919 Hybrid.
i always beliaved you man

That is one hell of a Peugeot. I wonder what class it is in though. At first glance it looks like a crazy LMP-style machine but the front splitter screams lunatic level Pikes Peak Hill Climb monster.

That certainly is a 'rear spoiler stuck on the front' time attack/pikes peak style splitter :lol:

I'm 50/50 on whether it will be a pikes peak car, or a LMP1H, lining up against the Toyota TSO50 and who knows what else. From the name I'm leaning more towards the latter. Either way, it's exciting!

So first they were letting makes into the VGT party uninvited. Now they're letting Peugeot bring a plus-one with them.

Still, if it's not actually called a VGT, I'm sure they'll build it in real life. Definitely. Without doubt. None at all.

Back