Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
I cried a little...
The rest of the list ended up being filled with duplicates, like the wide body Gr.3 versions of some cars. They look amazing, but I wanted new stuff.

What's funny is in the cockpit of the TS050 there is a track map for la Sarthe in the bottom left it shows it in the interior screenshot. One of the screen shots for the TS050 aswell is in the pits of la Sarthe I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes there is lots of Scapes from the official La sarthe circuit and the bugatti also has a La sarthe map full layout.

Perhaps the track is still being homologated.

i1HBtMJgf6keshH.jpg
i1bv1RfV6lAsTdB.jpg
i1gihLcihVfu5SH.jpg
i1YRggmdOZjKz7E.jpg
i1sNeKAmKRZTw7E.jpg
i18hPT9fwRVXXEc.jpg

I cried a little...
The rest of the list ended up being filled with duplicates, like the wide body Gr.3 versions of some cars. They look amazing, but I wanted new stuff.

We got two open-wheelers including a go-kart despite Kaz saying no open-wheelers, we got the Aston Martin Vulcan, we got the Porsche 919 and Toyota TSO50, a GT86 Gr. B car, and that's just off the top of my head. I'd say we got some new stuff.

We got two open-wheelers including a go-kart despite Kaz saying no open-wheelers, we got the Aston Martin Vulcan, we got the Porsche 919 and Toyota TSO50, a GT86 Gr. B car, and that's just off the top of my head. I'd say we got some new stuff.

I know, but still, those widebody versions shouldn't count as "different" cars. 44 or 45 road cars it too small of a number really, and I was hoping for some surprises in the game, such as an LFA , P1, 918 Spyder, etc.
Oh well, it is what it is.

I cried a little...
but to be fair is not like the have no difference like in previous GT games they have performance differences with different Purpose's

Lotus road cars were also supposed to be in PC2 from what I've heard.
im guessing that happend because geely own them now mean thats what happend with TVR

Yes there is lots of Scapes from the official La sarthe circuit and the bugatti also has a La sarthe map full layout.

Perhaps the track is still being homologated.
why must a track be homologated tho?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for one the FIA has to ensure the tracks are safe enough for example curbs and other stuff.. I am not good explaining these things @Scaff has much more knowledge over this.

Also I read in an article that Spa and Le mans was in homologation process.

But Spa and Circuit de la Sarthe are already used by the FIA, so they must already be homologated.

Why is the Alfa Romeo C4 Gr.3 Road Car in the N class(N500)?
What's the difference between Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 and Alfa Romeo4C Gr.3 Road Car?

Why is the Alfa Romeo C4 Gr.3 Road Car in the N class(N500)?
What's the difference between Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 and Alfa Romeo4C Gr.3 Road Car?
It's the newest way PD found to bloat the car list. Last gen we got Base Models and now this.

Back