Grease monkey engineering

• Thread starter d24689
  • 17 comments
Australia
Australia,SA
d24689
Hi, im from the Grease monkey engineering drag team and iv made this thread to see what people think of us and our tunes, whether the feedback is negative or positive we are open for discussion, i know my leader mafia boy might not be happy about this but i think we need to see what people think of us, as individuals, tuners and as a group.

Me and my members have come along way to come up with best tunes for your use with more still yet to come, now its time to get some feedback from the members of GTP and the gran turismo world, so please feel free to say what ever you like, we are here to help!!:):)

thanks,
D24689 from GME

Hi, im from the Grease monkey engineering drag team and iv made this thread to see what people think of us and our tunes, whether the feedback is negative or positive we are open for discussion, i know my leader mafia boy might not be happy about this but i think we need to see what people think of us, as individuals, tuners and as a group.

Me and my members have come along way to come up with best tunes for your use with more still yet to come, now its time to get some feedback from the members of GTP and the gran turismo world, so please feel free to say what ever you like, we are here to help!!:):)

thanks,
D24689 from GME

Your GTR and ACR drag tunes are really good. I understand those are to be used as a base and tweeked them as i saw necessary. It's pretty cool that you guys were willing to put those out as a base for people to build on. Keep it up!

Your GTR and ACR drag tunes are really good. I understand those are to be used as a base and tweeked them as i saw necessary. It's pretty cool that you guys were willing to put those out as a base for people to build on. Keep it up!

Thank you, we like to help out in anyway we can, stay tuned for more great tunes from GME!! 👍👍

I know it does but i want people to just click on this thread and see all the feedback straite up,

Hey Mafia Boy think its time to break out the tazer again.:crazy::D

Seriously you want the feedback in the garage with your tunes. That way people see both the tunes and the positive responses together. Otherwise its just clustering up the forum with pointless ego stroking.

They already have tunes for 1/4 mile..........

Yea, a couple of tunes. And they are basically SSR7 tunes with shorter trannys. I want to see how GME does in real drag racing lol

Well i think its good after all that they release drag tunes, so beginners can experiment. As individuals, it think gme are pretty nice to speak with, and they do give some advice if you are tuning your car.

And dalightning, dragging on indy is hardly "real" drag racing, the lenghts isnt even 402 meter. I would trust gme over any other, any time, because they have been in the game like 5 years or more...and they are one of few that have understod that tuning isnt a one time offer...

And dalightning, dragging on indy is hardly "real" drag racing, the lenghts isnt even 402 meter. I would trust gme over any other, any time, because they have been in the game like 5 years or more...and they are one of few that have understod that tuning isnt a one time offer...

*DANGER* sarcasm used in my previous post ;)

I will when i get an actual computer some time today lol , trying to use this on a smart phone Dont make it easy huh

Hey D24689, it was good racing you today. I like GME's viper base, it helped me understand RWD suspension a bit more and helped make my other cars better. Keep up the good work and friendly attitude.

Back