Gsx-r4

• Thread starter IrishGT
  • 7 comments
Ireland
Dublin
Lipzwithaz85
Hey there i keep seeing this car pop up in threads as being a good car but it never shows up in my ucd and i dont really do B-Spec. So if anybody has one for trade.

I have Level 7,16,19,20,21,22,23,24, classic muscle and 1000 tickets

67,69 birthday tickets

Silver/Gold chromes and a bunch of mattes

Im sure i have some 0/0/0 cars but its not really my thing so i would have to check if i have anything desirable.

Last edited:
Hey there i keep seeing this car pop up in threads as being a good car but it never shows up in my ucd and i dont really do B-Spec. So if anybody has one for trade.

I have Level 7,16,19,20,21,22,23,24, classic muscle and 1000 tickets

67,69 birthday tickets

Silver/Gold chromes and a bunch of mattes

Im sure i have some 0/0/0 cars but its not really my thing so i would have to check if i have anything desirable.

What color do you want?

Do you want it 0/0/0 or just broken-in at about 225 miles for full power?

Its all the same to me matey im going to drive it so 0/0/0 would probably be wasted colour is no issue either.

Cheers

I have a black one 0/0/0 I will trade for a subaru impreza 22b sti, or the other subaru 2 door coupe in game.

Its all the same to me matey im going to drive it so 0/0/0 would probably be wasted colour is no issue either.

Cheers
I'll send you a Friend Request from my PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN account. as soon as you accept it, I'll send you the car for free. Would you like any accessories added to it? Option it up if you like. I have 20,000,000 on that account, plus another 45,000,000 on my drivers IIRC.

Thanks Swerve no accessories if thats ok:tup:

I'll send it later tonight after the reset.
Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

EDIT: Sent GSX-R/4 in GSX-R Yellow, 0/0/0 condition. It took me a long time to find this color, but I wasn't looking at this Forum when trading then. Anyway, enjoy, and thanks for all that you do for folks here at this Forum. It is appreciated.

Last edited:
Back