• Thread starter pmallard
  • 2,539 comments
COME HAVE FUN

Attachments

• DDR DIRTY.jpg
    DDR DIRTY.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 11
Sharing is caring

Thanks Cory. A HUGE shout out to "FALCON CAR RENTALS" !! Ferrari and Lambo 'refused to participate' because,,,, well because they refuse to admit the truth,, America has FINALLY shown Europe what a SUPER CAR 'should' be. No $MILLION PLUS price tags,,just an affordable,agile, FAST as **** SUPER CAR for John Q citizen,, iF Chev can keep up with the orders :cheers:

hello guys, I will not be able to run the room tomorrow. If some one can step up, I'll appreciate. Sunday, I'l be back!! :cheers:
GOOD MORNING GEEZERS ,I CAN RUN THE LOBBY FOR LUIZ THIS MORNING.LOBBY/CHAT OPENS AT 8.30AM EST .RACING STARTS AT 9AM. 1ST RACE @ TRIAL MOUNTAIN 6 LAPS . GR4 FERRARI. R/H TIRES. BOP.

These are two of the more representative pictures of the The Basilica della Santissima Trinità di Saccargia that I could find. Built in 1116 and was used for about 500 years. Black basalt and white limestone were used. The tower and the front porch were added over time. It was restored in the 20th century.

Compare these to the more flat in-game asset.

basilica-di-saccargia-della-santissima-trinit-english-holy-trinity-church-sardinia-81765524.jpg

Basilica-di-Saccargia-front-facade.jpg

Sardegna-Road-Track-A-Reverse-1.jpg

Hello Geezers,here’s the lineup for Wednesday night Geezer racing

RACE 1) @ Circuit de Barcelona. National layout
10 Laps
550PP EUROPEAN ROAD CARS
any sport tire
Fuel usage x 5 / Tire wear x 5

RACE 2) @ High Speed Ring reverse
6 Laps
Honda Civic R (EK)Touring Car
246 HP / 1863 LBS / S/H Tires

RACE 3) @ Grand Valley HWY - 1
5 Laps.
GR 1 / BOP / R/M Tires

STANDARD GEEZER SETTINGS AND RULES APPLY

LOBBY OPENS @ 7:30 PM EST
RACING STARTS @ 8PM

Send friend request to viper9-al_

SEE EVERYONE WEDNESDAY NIGHT 😃

Last edited:
Tune cars? Just so they change every update?

Yes , that’s been a ongoing issue.Back to the garage I guess to fix everything PD changed. THE BIG PROBLEM FOR ME IS THE NEW NURBURGRING LAYOUTS :banghead: . I’m sure Master GT had something to do with this :lol:.

Last edited:
Yes , that’s been a ongoing issue.Back to the garage I guess to fix everything PD changed. THE BIG PROBLEM FOR ME IS THE NEW NURBURGRING LAYOUTS . I’m sure Master GT had something to do with this .
The only thing that I had to do with it is that I used the short track in, uh, maybe ToCA3, years ago. No biggy. The Endurance one I am unaware of it, but rest assured that we will become intimate with them soon, including Mondays.

If anyone races in relevant Sport Mode events, I would be interested in hearing about how this works out: various changes have been made to include races with different penalty settings and race regulations.

Actually, it looks as if there was contact.

You have to remember that the car is inside a container and the container is larger than what you see of the car. If you put two cars bumper-to-bumper, there still should be a slight gap with no visual contact.

Last edited:
Actually, it looks as if there was contact.

You have to remember that the car is inside a container and the container is larger than what you see of the car. If you put two cars bumper-to-bumper, there still should be a slight visual gap with no contact.
that is what netcode is. The computer doesn't really knows where you and your opponent are exactly on the track depending on the connection, ping speed, etc... so the computer estimate where they are and that sh@#$it happens

Saturday Geezer Races

Lobby opens @ 8:30 AM ET

Cars we may use (if everybody got it):

Any Gr.1 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.2 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.3 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM/RH
Any Gr.4 - (BoP No Tuning) - RH
PP Races - Road Cars Only - Any PP

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day (we will try a few different formats but no rain for now)
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 3x for all races.
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 100 liters and 7x for all races.
Qualify: fastest first for every race
Penalty System: on
Boost: Strong
Slipstream: Real

1st Race
Nurburgring Sprint
Laps: 7
Car: Radical (BoP on/no tuning)
Tires: SM

4th Place chooses combo for next race

See ya there!

PS 1 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS 2 - Due to the amount of work for the lobby host in GT7, a headset is requested. There will be no typing from the host with instructions.

Good morning Geezers,here’s the lineup for Wednesday night’s Geezer Racing

RACE 1) @ Nurburgring Endurance.
2 Laps
600PP Porsche Road Cars
Carrera GTS 904 permitted
Taycan Turbo S ‘19 not permitted
Any sport tire
No tire wear or fuel usage

RACE 2) @ Circuit de Sainte -Croix C
4 Laps
Porsche 917 Living Legend
BOP . R/M tires

RACE 3) @ Alsace Village
5 Laps
GR 2 . BOP . R/M tires
Mercedes CLK not permitted

STANDARD GEEZER RULES AND SETTINGS APPLY

SEND FRIEND REQUEST TO viper9-al_

LOBBY / CHAT OPENS @ 7:30PM EST
RACING STARTS @ 8PM

Please have a headset for the chat ,otherwise it makes it difficult for the host to run the lobby

SEE EVERYONE WEDNESDAY NIGHT 🍺

Last edited:
Back