Sunday Action serves a hot Buffet
0830 Early Bird EST
0900 Get in your car! EST
Eat Swig Time
Egg Sausage Toast
Egg Salad Toast
Encrusted Stinky Toes

(Sooner or later depending on etc)

Just sharing, these aren’t specivics for tomorrow.

Civic ‘20
SM tire
Height adjustable suspension
Ballast 4 at 17 rear
Sport air filter
Sport muffler
18” wheel
Wide wheel
Wide offset wheel

550.00 peep

Integra ‘98
K20 swap
Sport soft tire
Height Adjust Sport
80 Ballast

550.00 peeps

S2000 ‘99
Sports Soft tire
Height Adjust sporty suspenders
Sport Air filter
Sports bra pads
Weight reducer 1 & 2

Yep, 550.00 peeps

Last edited:
To Gory
What I have found from here. Apple Store has EzioDash app for tire temperatures. I found it in Youtube
The truth about tire temp. By Doughtinator

I was informed and invited by one Master GT to partake in the Wednesday night events. Born in 1982 and having high mileage, I will no threat to the fast crowd. Be racing GT from the demo disk, my understanding is solid. Previous experience TRPA and Old Foggies as tech inspector (GT5). I race as clean as I can and get out of the way for the lead cars. (Actually getting quite good at that.)

Thank you for your consideration.

Good morning Geezers, I’m still waiting to hear if I start my job this week. So I’m going go ahead run Wednesday night Geezer racing as usual.
If I get the call to start work at the last minute I will let you guys know .

RACE 1) @ FUGI SPEEDWAY SHORT
8 LAPS
600 PP JAPANESE ROAD CARS
any sport tire
fuel usage x5 / tire wear x5
no engine swap cars

RACE 2) @ GOODWOOD MOTOR CIRCUIT
8 LAPS
JAGUAR XJ220 ‘92
MAX HP 515 / MIN WEIGHT 3025 LBS (1372KG)
S/H tires
Settings open if you want to tune car,it’s one of the best cars stock according to Gory

RACE 3) @ BIG WILLOW
8 LAPS
GR 3 VIPER VS VETTE BOP
R/M tires

STANDARD GEEZER RULES AND SETTINGS

LOBBY OPEN TO GEEZERS AND FRIENDS OF GEEZERS

LOBBY / CHAT OPENS @ 7:30 PM EST
RACING STARTS @ 8 PM

SEE EVERYONE WEDNESDAY NIGHT 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Good morning Geezers, I’m still waiting to hear if I start my job this week. So I’m going go ahead run Wednesday night Geezer racing as usual.
If I get the call to start work at the last minute I will let you guys know .

RACE 1) @ FUGI SPEEDWAY SHORT
8 LAPS
600 PP JAPANESE ROAD CARS
any sport tire
fuel usage x5 / tire wear x5
no engine swap cars

RACE 2) @ GOOWOOD MOTOR CIRCUIT
8 LAPS
JAGUAR XJ220 ‘92
MAX HP 515 / MIN WEIGHT 3025 LBS (1372KG)
S/H tires settings open if you want to tune car

RACE 3) @ BIG WILLOW
8 LAPS
GR 3 VIPER VS VETTE BOP
R/M tires

STANDARD GEEZER RULES AND SETTINGS

LOBBY OPEN TO GEEZERS AND FRIENDS OF GEEZERS

LOBBY / CHAT OPENS @ 7:30 PM EST
RACING STARTS @ 8 PM

SEE EVERYONE WEDNESDAY NIGHT 😵‍💫
Thanks Al. Continuing to wish you GOOD LUCK on that job partner.

Hey Guys , I just got the call from Veronica ,I start work tomorrow at 2:15 PM - 12:45 AM .So that's it for me racing on Wednesdays for a while until I can get on 1st shift.Sorry but someone going have to take over for me running the lobby.I'm not sure if I can race this weekend either,may go to Orlando for my sister's birthday .SEE YOU GUYS SOON :cheers:

Update. I just got a call again from Veronica, the company wants to hold off on me starting tomorrow, so I’m back on running the lobby tomorrow night. Unbelievable. :banghead:

Last edited:
Good luck on the job.

Race 1: I have no clue what I will bring. Guess I know what I will be doing tonight.

Race 2: Stock Jag it is.

Race 3: Y Viper of course. Do wish I could put the old trans in 🤷‍♀️

Funny thing is my Mopar V-10 count is 1 and GM V-8 count is 5. Not included, the shared cars/trucks with husband. 11 total. Not a 4/6 cylinder in the lot.

But that's enough of my bs for tonight.

Good morning Snake Eyes . Looking forward to racing with you tonight. Suggestions for Race 1 (if you don’t do a lot of tuning )try the Subaru WRX,Mazda Atenza or the Mitsubishi Lancer road cars . I’m sure you’ll get used to how we run our lobby .At some time you’ll want to set up a 550 PP road car with any sport tire 600 PP with any sport tire and anything 650 and over we use racing hards (700PP with racing hard is what we normally use) Hope to see you tonight. I hope these little tips have been helpful.

Good morning Snake Eyes . Looking forward to racing with you tonight. Suggestions for Race 1 (if you don’t do a lot of tuning )try the Subaru WRX,Mazda Atenza or the Mitsubishi Lancer road cars . I’m sure you’ll get used to how we run our lobby .At some time you’ll want to set up a 550 PP road car with any sport tire 600 PP with any sport tire and anything 650 and over we use racing hards (700PP with racing hard is what we normally use) Hope to see you tonight. I hope these little tips have been helpful.
Thanks fellow Viper fan. I will look into them if my '02 S15 let's my down in testing. (It works) All motor but no engine swap. Promise 🙋‍♀️

The 550, 600 and 650s have been less of a focus for me. I just grab x, y, or, that fits the bill as is. But, none are JDM.

I have an assassination machine for 700pp RH already 😉 Well over 2,000 miles on Chassis GTSR-C7 now.

See you soon

Umm, rules? Besides the friend your host that is done, why rules? Drive clean, if you wreck someone let them back by and don't block the leaders. I have a firm understanding of those. Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer Races

Lobby opens @ 8:30 AM ET

Cars we may use (if everybody got it):

Any Gr.1 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.2 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.3 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM/RH
Any Gr.4 - (BoP No Tuning) - RH
PP Races - Road Cars Only - Any PP

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day (we will try a few different formats but no rain for now)
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 3x for all races.
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 100 liters and 7x for all races.
Qualify: fastest first for every race
Penalty System: on
Boost: Strong
Slipstream: Real

1st Race
Red Bull Ring
Laps: 7
Car: Radical BoP No Tune
Tires: SS

4th Place chooses combo for next race

See ya there!

PS 1 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS 2 - Due to the amount of work for the lobby host in GT7, a headset is requested. There will be no typing from the host with instructions.

Chappy 2J 800.00 pp
RH tire
Full control computer 70
Ballast 59 @ 3

Go to Sarndines and drive however you want. Almost zero tire wear. Fuel strategy, short shifts or pit stops, doesn’t matter.

I do feel a slightly looser than stock differential would help.

GEEZER RACING SCHEDULE

We race in "Friends Only" Lobby's. - Please have a headset for necessary communication.

Sun 8:30am EDT (UTC-4) - Lobby Host - EeePee - younger pilots are Welcome

Wed 7:30pm EDT (UTC-4) - Lobby Host - rotating hosts younger pilots are Welcome
Hosts: oldboy1943
viper9-al_

Sat 8:30am EDT (UTC-4) - Lobby Host GT-RaceAce - This is a GEEZER ONLY event

Send FR to Room Host along with a message requesting to enter the lobby.

Other lobbies you may like:
Monday Night Racing - Host MasterGT

Wednesday Night Geezer Race May 10th

1st Race: Road cars, 550pp, any sport tires, tuning allowed
Mount Panorama, 7 laps, T-3x F-3x

2nd race: Road Cars, 600pp, any sports tires, tuning allowed
Interlagos, 9 laps T-3x F-3x

3rd race: Experimental Swap engine cars, 500pp to 600pp, any sports tires, tuning allowed
High Speed Ring, 4 laps

To see if there is interest and how many of us has swap engie cars.

Room opens at 7:30 pm EDT , Race starts at 8:00
Open to all Geezers friends and friends of friends
Send friend request to: oldboy43

Last edited:
Practicing my clichés for Race 3 . You can’t Beat the Beat :The BeatMaster :You got the Beat …YEAH ! : and the last one BEAT ME !! 🫵🏻

Back