GT Academy 370Z & GTR 's in all colors and all 0/0/0. Closed.

• Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 51 comments
Hello everyone! :) I have the GT Academy Nissan 370Z and GTR's in all colors and all 0/0.

I will trade a car for a car and/or a car for a ticket.

If you by chance happen to be a member I am not familiar with I ask that you please send first.

Please bear with me, I work M-F 40hrs a week, so I may not be able to reply quickly until or after 6pm PDT. Thank you for your patience and time. ๐Ÿ‘

GT Academy 370Z Colors Available In 0/0:
Diamond Black and Blade Silver

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

Brilliant Silver and Titanium Gray

Ultimate Premium Yellow and Le Mans Premium Blue

Vibrant Red and Brilliant White Pearl

GT Academy GTR Colors Available In 0/0:

Ultimate Opal Black and Super Black

GTR SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Dark Metal Gray and Brilliant White Pearl

GTR SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Vibrant Red

GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

:tup:Thanks for looking. :) ๐Ÿ‘

Trade Schedule:
jvr - Divider, Downforce, Granito for my Ultimate Premium Yellow GT Academy 370Z. Completed - Yellow GT Academy 370Z sent and gears received. ๐Ÿ‘

jvr - Gravity, Selene, Spinning Ball for my Vibrant Red GT Academy 370Z Vibrant Red. Gravity, Selene, Spinning Ball received Completed - Vibrant Red GT Academy 370Z sent. ๐Ÿ‘

jvr - Stormline, Smalljaw, Trickster for my Blade Silver GT Academy 370Z. All gears received. ๐Ÿ‘ Completed - Blade Silver GT Academy 370Z sent. ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks again jvr for trading with me.๐Ÿ‘ :) ๐Ÿ‘

remo_of_oz - 97, 98 BD tickets and Chopper, Masquerade and Striker for my Le Mans Blue 370Z, Brilliant White Pearl GT Academy 370Z and Ultimate Opal Black GT Academy GTR. All gears, 97 and 98 BD tictets received. :)๐Ÿ‘ Completed(more trades to come after completed trade schedule) - GT Academy Le Mans Blue, Brilliant White Pearl 370Z's and Ultimate Opal Black GTR sent. :)๐Ÿ‘ Thank you for trading with me remo_of oz. ๐Ÿ‘
2nd Session๐Ÿ‘ - Completed - Gears and paints received, sent GT Academy Vibrant Red, Super Black, Brilliant White Pearl GTR's and the GT Academy Vibrant Red, Diamond Black, Brilliant Silver, Titanium Silver and Blade Silver 370Z's. 99, 00, 04 and 05 BD tickets received. Thanks again for trading with me remo_of_oz!๐Ÿ‘ :)

mikeeesf (8-5-11 thru 8-12-11)Rally, Level 5, Level 9 and gears for my GT Academy Cars. Gears, Rally base, Level 5 ticket and paint chips received.๐Ÿ‘ :) Completed - GT Academy Blade Silver, Premium Ultimate Yellow, Diamond Black 370Z, Dark Metal Gray, Super Black and Brilliant White Pearl GTR's sent. Thank you for trading witn me mikeeesf!๐Ÿ‘

doctorrg - Level 22 ticket for my GT Academy 370Z Completed - Level 22 ticket received and GT Academy Diamond Black 370Z sent.:)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thank you for trading with me doctorrg!๐Ÿ‘

SQLNinja - Super Clear Red II Nismo 400R for my Titanium Gray GT Academy 370Z. Super Clear Red II Nismo 400R received.:)๐Ÿ‘ Completed - Titanium Gray GT Academy 370Z sent, thanks for trading with me SQLNinja!๐Ÿ‘

Mariorip1977 - 89 BD ticket for my Brilliant White Pearl 370Z (8-14-11) Completed - Brilliant White Pearl 370Z sent, 89 BD ticket received, thank you for trading with me Mariorip1977!๐Ÿ‘ :)

hennesy - 66 BD Ticket for my Super Black GT Academy GTR (8-15-11) Completed - GT Academy Super Black GTR sent, 66 BD ticket received, thanks for trading with me hennesy! :)๐Ÿ‘

cbarbosa - Tuned White RX7 for GT Academy GTR. Completed - Tuned White RX7 received and Vibrant Red GT Academy GTR sent. :) ๐Ÿ‘ Thank you for trading with me cbarbosa! ๐Ÿ‘ :)

Last edited:
Divider, Downforce, Granito
for your GT Academy 370Z Ultimate Premium Yellow?

Gravity, Selene, Spinning Ball
for your GT Academy 370Z Vibrant Red?

Hello jvr, complete sets? If so, then yes! ๐Ÿ‘

yes, complete sets. Please note, I've edited my first post for a second trade
and I can do a third trade with the remaining 3 sets as I have the Trickster coming today

Thank you jvr, that sounds good to me. I'll send the yellow 370Z today/now and the red 370Z tomorrow after reset or whichever color you'd like first today and the other tomorrow after reset.

Last edited:
Thank you jvr, that sounds good to me. I'll send the yellow today/now and the red tomorrow after reset or whichever color you'd like first today and the other tomorrow after reset. Please add my PSN-Ddrizle.

perfect!
I FR you from two accounts. You'll receive from ja4768 and should send to jarranz, please
Do you want to do the third trade too?

jvr
perfect!
I FR you from two accounts. You'll receive from ja4768 and should send to jarranz.
Do you want to do a third trade?
Got it, thanks again. ๐Ÿ‘ :)

A 3rd trade will do nicely. What shall our 3rd trade be?

OK.
Divider, Downforce, Granito, Gravity, Selene, Spinning Ball and Stormline sent!
Smalljaw and Trickster will follow soon ;-)
but now there is no risk of a full GB anymore, I guess
thanks mate

EDIT: yellow 370z received. Thanks!

Last edited:
jvr
OK.
Divider, Downforce, Granito, Gravity, Selene, Spinning Ball and Stormline sent!
Smalljaw and Trickster will follow soon ;-)
but now there is no risk of a full GB anymore, I guess
thanks mate

EDIT: yellow 370z received. Thanks!
Gears received. ๐Ÿ‘ Thank you very much and you're very welcome. :) ๐Ÿ‘ See you tomorrow with your next 370Z.๐Ÿ‘

sent a pm let me know if anything interests you.
:tup:PM received, read and replied to.๐Ÿ‘

I'll complete your gears now for Academy 370 BLUE, WHITE , Academy GTR Ultimate Opal Black

I'll complete your gears now for Academy 370 BLUE, WHITE , Academy GTR Ultimate Opal Black

Hello there, my next available trade date is this Sat. 7-30-11 and by then my collector gears will be complete. I am in need of some complete standard gear though, so if you have complete Chopper, Masquerade and Striker gears let me know and we can set up a trade from 7-30-11 to 8-1-11. Thanks. ๐Ÿ‘

Hello there, my next available trade date is this Sat. 7-30-11 and by then my collector gears will be complete. I am in need of some complete standard gear though, so if you have complete Chopper, Masquerade and Striker gears let me know and we can set up a trade from 7-30-11 to 8-1-11. Thanks. ๐Ÿ‘

:) Just happen to have all 1350 Gears:)

Edit: Have a look in my sig see all what else you might want... I like all your Academy cars except the yellow 370 and Dark Metal Gray GTR.

:) Just happen to have all 1350 Gears:)
:tup:Very nice! :) Feel free to add my PSN-Ddrizle. I will be heading off for sleep in 30min(10p) and will be able to add you before then if you choose to send an FR by then.:) Thank you. :)๐Ÿ‘

Got one of those. Would trade it for one of your 370Z.
Hi there, my next available trade date will be Tue 8-2-11. If this is ok, please let me know and please let me know which car you'd prefer.๐Ÿ‘ Thank you. ๐Ÿ‘

Hi there, my next available trade date will be Tue 8-2-11. If this is ok, please let me know and please let me know which car you'd prefer.๐Ÿ‘ Thank you. ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, that's ok. I could have done today and then not before Monday either, so Tuesday is fine for me. Is that Tuesday GMT? And I'll let you know which color exactly before the trade day, just in case I still manage to get another color I'm still looking for. That ok?

FR sent , Look up I made an edit to my 2nd post. Before you ask I looked my Nismo 400R is Black

Yes, that's ok. I could have done today and then not before Monday either, so Tuesday is fine for me. Is that Tuesday GMT? And I'll let you know which color exactly before the trade day, just in case I still manage to get another color I'm still looking for. That ok?
Indeed, that is ok.๐Ÿ‘ I believe I am GMT-7

FR sent , Look up I made an edit to my 2nd post. Before you ask I looked my Nismo 400R is Black
Thank you. ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Indeed, that is ok.๐Ÿ‘ I believe I am GMT-7

Ok, so you're most likely thinking of the reset time on your Tuesday evening then? Which would make this Wednesday GMT, or my Wednesday 10am. Got you locked in for Wednesday then! Let me know if I got this wrong. :)

Ok, so you're most likely thinking of the reset time on your Tuesday evening then? Which would make this Wednesday GMT, or my Wednesday 10am. Got you locked in for Wednesday then! Let me know if I got this wrong. :)
I believe that is correct.:) ๐Ÿ‘ I will send the car when I arrive home from work after 6p PDT (11a Wed. 8-3-11 your time?). Thank you. ๐Ÿ‘

I am now off to sleep. I will try to wake up early to empty my giftbox. Please be patient with my emptying of my giftbox and thank you everyone. :) ๐Ÿ‘ Catch you all later. ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
I am looking for:
Nismo 400R in Red with 0 switches (UCD miles is not an issue)

I have a Nismo 400R '96 in Super Clear Red II with 0 changes. I'll trade it for the Titanium Gray GT Academy 370Z.

As I am new to the forum I will send the Nismo first if you agree to the trade.

Hi! I can give you a level 22 ticket for your GT Academy 370Z Brilliant White Pearl and i can trade August 05.

Chopper lids sent
๐Ÿ‘ Gear received, thank you very much. :)๐Ÿ‘

I have a Nismo 400R '96 in Super Clear Red II with 0 changes. I'll trade it for the Titanium Gray GT Academy 370Z.

As I am new to the forum I will send the Nismo first if you agree to the trade.
Hi there.๐Ÿ‘ I'd like that trade, however, my next available trade day will be 8-13-11. If this is ok, please let me know, thanks.:)

Hi! I can give you a level 22 ticket for your GT Academy 370Z Brilliant White Pearl and i can trade August 05.
Hello there.๐Ÿ‘ I have a level 22 ticket lined up already unfortunately. Perhaps you have a BD ticket I do not have? If so I'd be able to trade on the 14th of August if you still are interested. Here's my garage so that you may check if you'd like.:)
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=16320

Hi there.๐Ÿ‘ I'd like that trade, however, my next available trade day will be 8-13-11. If this is ok, please let me know, thanks.:)

Trade on that day will be fine. Send me a FR, PSN SQLNinja. I don't have any other trades lined up so I can send the Nismo through tonight when I get home from work.

Trade on that day will be fine. Send me a FR, PSN SQLNinja. I don't have any other trades lined up so I can send the Nismo through tonight when I get home from work.
Thank you. ๐Ÿ‘ FR sent. By all means, please feel free to send whenever you'd like and are able to.:) Catch you later. :)

Thanks everyone! :)๐Ÿ‘

Back